Bleeding this morning

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Help!

I've had some pains low down this week and just put it down to stretching and growing but at times it's been really sore.

Thus morning I had some bleeding, certainly not enough to fill a pad but it's bright red. the pains are also still there.

I've spoken to epu and they want a mw referral to see me but think I should go for a rescan.

So I'm sat here on hold waiting for the docs to answer in floods of tears

Please can you just pray everything is ok with pickle xx

Fingers crossed everything is ok. I know some women do get bleeding throughout their pregnancies.

Big hugs hun and let us know how you get on xxx

hope everything goes ok hun, i will be keeping everything crossed for you xx

Oh sweetheart! You must be terrified. I wish I could say something that could help. I've got everything crossed for you and will think of you all day. Sending you lots of love and big hugs :hugs:xxx

Thank you lovely ladies. Im really scared, but am trying to be positive. I've got an appt at the mw at noon so I'll keep you posted.

My boss is bring thoroughly unsympathetic he and thinks I should go in but I've taken the day off as holiday instead. I just cried down the phone at him. Eejit.

Fx all is ok with Bubs! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thank you lovely ladies. Im really scared, but am trying to be positive. I've got an appt at the mw at noon so I'll keep you posted.

My boss is bring thoroughly unsympathetic he and thinks I should go in but I've taken the day off as holiday instead. I just cried down the phone at him. Eejit.

OMG, what a f-ing nobhead. That's so insensitive. I hope everything is OK, hun. xx

Take no notice of him hun, you are entitled to time off for this... and he cant really do much about it!!

You dont need to be worrying about him.

Good luck xxxx

Good luck honey, will be praying all is ok for you :hugs: xx

Fingers crossed honey xx

If you find it gets too bad go to A & E nothing they can do once your there, they have to see you :)

Fingers crossed for you hun, I'm sure everything will be fine. I had bright red bleeding at around 13 weeks with my last pregnancy and now have a healthy one year old. They think it was just a pocket of blood that formed when the placenta inplanted that had come away.

got my fx all is ok for u hunny. definitely just go down to a&e if it gets any worse or ur mw doesn't help. :hugs: xxx

I'm keeping everything crossed for you hunny, hope all is well with Pickle xxx

Got my fx that all is ok, sorry you're going through this! Your boss sounds like a d*ck!! X

Really hope everything is alright for you hun! I've got everything crossed for you, stay positive and don't worry about work! Ur boss sounds horrible xxxxxxxxx good luck with the mw xxxxxxxx

My fingers are crossed for u hunni. Hope all goes well al the mw. I'm thinking of u xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back