In so much pain

Simoneh00

Reaction score
With this (what I think is) a urine infection that I can't stand, I can't sit, I can't lay down. Only thing providing small relief is sitting on the toilet. I've been up and down since 4 am and I can't get a doctor or midwife on the phone. What can I do? :( :(

tapatalking!!!

definitely sounds like a UTI :( poor you. can you go down to your doctors? x

Call NHS direct hun,

I know you are in a more rural area BUT do you not have any walk-in Dr surgeries within reachable distance?

xxxxxxxxx

No walk ins :( I've left a message at the midwife base and if I don't hear back in an hour Im gonna ring nhs 24. I've got 2 little kiddies I can't live on the loo :(
My pee is really really dark and Im getting dark yellow (almost brown) discharge too :( it's just came on so sudden! I feel like my bladder is full but nothing comes out and man it hurts. Would paracetamol work?x

tapatalking!!!

Definitely sounds like a uti. Paracetamol may take away some of the pain but you really need antibiotics. Boots sell sachets of stuff for cystitis, but I don't know if you can take them whilst pregnant - when I had a uti, they did nothing, got no relief until the antibiotics kicked in. The other thing is cranberry juice, but I really think, you are too far gone for that. Definitely keep trying to get hold of midwife/gp or nhs direct

Got the receptionist to put in a request for antibiotics for me cause no one was giving a shit. I think crying on the phone helped and explaining Im actually only getting mild relief whilst on the toilet xx

tapatalking!!!

drink plenty of cranberry juice aswell, i know you think a uti - you dont wanna drink but it helps flush it out! i am prone to them so i always keep a carton of ocean spray lol!

hope you feel better soon love :( xxxx

Yep, cranberry juice is probably the way to go in the meantime. It usually works wonders. Really hope it clears up soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back