Pain

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
I am getting pelvic pain and it feels like a need a number 2 lol. Plus when i lie on my side in bed i wake up with pain right down that side it was awful this morning and plus with the cystitis feeling i get every week...only like once a week it happens. My midwife said my pee was fine with one of them dip tests but is sending it off and i get the results on monday. I just can't work out what all this pain is? Do you think it could be SPD?

i have no idea hun! but hope it eases soon :) x

I think it could be Shauna. There are various degrees of SPD and I think I have it quite mildly, whereas there were girls in hospital on crutches and in wheelchairs who could barely get around!! I don't feel it in my hips but my lower bump aches so much and between my legs and inner thighs can totally seize up after I've been sat down for a while. I also have that heaviness in my belly and am constantly being checked for urine infections but they've always come back clear. I've never done anything about it because it is manageable for me, but you can have physio for it xxx

Yeah i get the heaviness in my abdomen. Maybe i should tell my midwife again when i see her in 3 week if it still has not eased. It does feel a bit like a UTI, just gotta wait for my results monday now. Theres always something xxx

Yes it's very hard to know which aches and pains are normal for pregnancy isn't it? I tend to just 'put up' with alot of stuff really cause I don't imagine there's much that can be done about it anyway!! But def best to check for UTI xxx

hey ive had the same thing i was convinced i had auti but nothing.... And i get the major pain in the hips even more so in bed.. My midwife was saying they just have to go by what u say ur symptoms are obviously they have no way of seeing if it actually is that... If mine continues she said i can get physio my friend had it and said her physio was a waste of time but mite work for u hun. xx

Yeah so true Amanda that you don't know what pains are normal or what is not. xxx
Thanks Lou let me know if she mentions anything else about your symptoms. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back