Back pain

sam96031

Reaction score
What can I do about my back pain? I've had a dodgy back since my spinal with Bethan but on sat I carried a really heavy batter (a car one not a AAA :wink: ) and since then I've been agony I can't lie down I can't sit and I can't stand without pain it' s so bad now that I am considering going to the doctors tomorrow but I don't want to look like I'm wasting their time :(

Personally I'd got to the doctor. Ask to be refered for physio to help. I had physio after a car crash and it did help.

For just now though have a bath and see if that helps. My back is still sore from the car crash I was in but I find its slightly better when I am in the pool.

go to your docs, they may be able to give you pain killers to help,, or refer you to a physco. i went about mine after having alice and they suggested some exercises to help.

Apart from a hot bath, hot water bottle and good old paracetamol, i can't think of many other suggestions at the moment. Put your feet up and take it easy :hug:

Hello Friends.......

Generally, back pain is categorised in two ways as described below.

• Acute - where back pain occurs suddenly and lasts for less than three months.
  • Chronic - where back pain develops gradually, over time, lasts for more than 12 weeks, and causes long-term problems.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back