In limbo!

allyackles

Reaction score
Had another scan today. The positive is that the sac has grown but the doctor couldn't see a fetal pole and he said he would've expected to see it, as its been a week since my last scan.

So now I have to endure another week of waiting for another scan. To be honest I have lost all hope now. Something has not felt right with this pregnancy from the start. I am a wreck now. I can't face another week wait and I just wish I'd know for certain one way or the other today.

Has anyone ever been through a similar situation and did it turn out ok? Any advice would be good x

Last edited:
Sorry I don't have any advice/experience but crossing my fingers all is ok xx

Hi there,

Sorry I can't be of any help, I can't imagine what you are going through. I will keep fingers crossed that the next scan sheds some positive light on things.

Sending you lots of big hugs!!! Hopefully everything will be okay for you. I've got everything crossed hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Had another scan today after two days of heavy bleeding and I've had a mmc. I am so upset and devastated. I always felt something was not quite right but this has still hit me like a ton of bricks. I hope the pain gets better soon.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending you love xxx

I am so sorry to hear this! Hope ur ok xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So sorry hun xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

So sorry to read about your loss, I cannot imagine what you are going but my thoughts and prayers are with you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back