feeling down

leanne

Reaction score
god i am tired of feeling tired. just come back from doing food shopping and feel exhausted. feel teary too :cry:
still got a week left at work and even though its quite an easy job i wish id took 2 weeks off before im due, whereas now im only giving myself 1 week to "relax" before little one is due to arrive. starting to worry that the house wont be tidy enough for a baby, dont get me wrong the house isnt that untidy but we have laminate flooring thruought most of the house and with 2 cats it seems to need sweeping and mopping almost every day. the one bit of carpet we do have ive been meaning to hoover for the last week, just as soon as i get in from work im either ready for a nap or something else come up, we have just moved into the house in the past 2 months so everthing is still untidy. PLUS we need double glazing put in and its not gonna get done til after the baby comes now which im not happy about, wanted everything perfect for the little one arriving. since were not getting windows sorted til after baby comes it means we cant get any decorating done so babys room will do for now but i wanted it all decorated :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: oh dear i seem to have turned psycho but food shopping at morrisons does that to you!!!! ha ha ha

we have laminate flooring thruought most of the house and with 2 cats it seems to need sweeping and mopping almost every day
couldn't agree more! i swept the floor yesterday and have now just done it AGAIN and the amount of dust just from yesterday is unbelievable! we have a cat as well. still i keep telling myself it's better than carpets, as with carpets all the dust would still be there i just wouldn't see it. at least now i see it and get rid of it!

chin up girl and put your feet up too! you deserve it after doing the food shopping - another one of my pet hates! hope you feel happier soon!

(((((BIG HUG)))))

I know how you feel, just sent hubby to Morrisons as I have officially given up on food shopping now, the combination of the trolley, carrying bags etc just does my back in and I suffer for the rest of the day.

Just the last few days I have started to feel a bit fed up and uncomfortable, carrying my bump is now really hard work and everything seems to ache!! I love being pregnant and love sitting watching my bump move etc but am now wishing he/she was on the outside!!

My house is annoying me too, simply because I just don't have the energy to do anything about it - hubby spent all day yesterday tidying and sorting out the kids toys which was great and I felt much better afterwards. I am looking forward to getting that burst of energy in those last few weeks that will enable me to 'nest' efficiently!! It's even worse as I am having the baby at home so I want everything extra clean and tidy - can you imagine being in labour and looking at mess!!

Anyway, I have had flu for the last few weeks so I am hoping that in a couple of days once that is completely out of my system I will start to feel a bit better.

Lots of love to you xx

You're nearly done! I can understand how you feel though - I hated the last few days at work. I'm in the office now, but it's just pottering about with the radio on, tidying things for my replacement; I don't think I could do another week of actual work!

Give yourself a big pat on the back for staying active right up to the line and try to get as much rest as you can.

Ive got quite a bit of laminate in the house and I find a pull along vacum quite handy (a little henry). Also, because it has a happy face on it Jessica is quite happy to see it and isnt frightened of it.

Laura

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back