In hospital :(

Thinking of our, fingers crossed ur bean is sticking strong xxxx

What A strong little thing!! Xxx so glad to hear its ok

Glad everything is ok with your superbean! Fingers crossed it stays that way & hope you feel better soon xx

Thank you all so much. I'm just searching for anything I can find about the placenta as its a lot of blood. It's deffo a fighter I can't believe it's still holding on in there. The doctor doing the scan said there's "his" heart beating I dunno if figure of speech or she see something I didn't. People are covering the oh duties so he can stay home for a couple of days to take care of me. Any cures for extreme fear? X

So glad your been is still snugly in there. Hope there's no more bleeding and everything continues to be fine xx

That's good news! Glad your partner was able to get there so quickly too. Stay strong xx

If you can find a cure for extreme fear let me know! I'm still bleeding well over a week later :( fx my beans as strong as yours x

Yay so pleased for you hun, thats one strong sticky bean in there.

Michelle. x

You've got a fighter in there! Thinking of you Hun, get plenty of rest xxxx

OMG you have me blabbing again! Happy tears though! So pleased baby's ok! Easier said than done but try not to get too stressed n rest as much as poss! I'm gonna go google.... If I find anything I'm coming back with links! Xx

Wow. Amazing. So happy ur bean is hanging in there. :). Xxx

Ok..... So this quote suggests movement of the placenta is normal (more so with a low lying placenta) I didn't post the link as its going on about placenta previa which I don't thinks relevant

"During pregnancy, the placenta moves as the womb stretches and grows. It is very common for the placenta to be low in the womb in early pregnancy. But as the pregnancy continues, the placenta moves to the top of the womb. By the third trimester, the placenta should be near the top of the womb, so the cervix is open for delivery."

Ok..... So this quote suggests movement of the placenta is normal (more so with a low lying placenta) I didn't post the link as its going on about placenta previa which I don't thinks relevant

"During pregnancy, the placenta moves as the womb stretches and grows. It is very common for the placenta to be low in the womb in early pregnancy. But as the pregnancy continues, the placenta moves to the top of the womb. By the third trimester, the placenta should be near the top of the womb, so the cervix is open for delivery."

Thank you very much. Did it say anything about it causing you to bleed? X

Wow your little bean is truly amazing! You rest up now and take care of yourself xx

I am so relieved to hear bub is still OK.

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Glad you and baby are ok. I've just logged on for the first time today and had to do a speed read through to check all worked out well. Put your feet up, you deserve it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back