In hospital :(

Ohh no! What happened! :( I have all fingers and toes crossed for you.
The doctors will take brilliant care of you. I hope OH makes it to you as soon as possible.
Keep us all updated.

Sending lots of cyber hugs xxxx

Thinking of you and hoping everything is ok - hope your oh gets there soon xxx

Omg, I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Oh no. You poor thing....thinking of u and sending all my best wishes.

Xxx

I hope everything turns out ok. Keeping everything crossed for you x

This is awful! Really hope everything turns out ok. Thinking of you xx

Just got home and all these replies have made me cry thank you all so much. Oh arrived quickly he didn't have to get the train his staff Sergeant drove him to the hospital. The did a pelvic exam and said my cervix is closed for now but there's a lot of blood. They took me straight through for a scan and oh came running in just in time. Wriggling baby with a strong heart beat had me in floods of tears. My placenta has moved and that's caused the bleeding. I've never heard of anything like that and I'm still in shock. I also have a uti and they think that's causing the pain. I didn't think a uti could hurt this much. They gave me a choice to stay there or go home I hate hospitals so said home but I'm back on bed rest and have to go straight back if it gets any worse. So much pain and blood I'm terrified. I can't find any information on placenta moving causing so much blood. So scared my cervix is going to open. Thank you for all your support it means so much to us both x

Bless you ,and glad baby is doing well, have plenty of rest x

Aw hun what a little fighter you have there! Very good signs hun I know your still worrying but at least scan and cervix is good news :) xx

Ohhh I'm so pleased! :) you've got such a little fighter there :)
So happy for you! Make sure you have lots of rest now miss!
Xxx

Super sticky bean!!! FX it all stays the same xx

I knew bean would be ok! Make sure you get plenty of rest and take care of yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back