In hospital :(

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
I've just hemmoraged everywhere and been rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Sat waiting for the doc. I've never seen so much blood and oh is 2 hours away and didn't know where to turn :( I can't believe this I was so excited to get so far. I'm in so much pain and the bloods everywhere and huge clots. I think my luck has just run out x

Omg!!! Thinking of you !! Much much love x

Oh hun i am so so sorry u are going through this especially on your own. I really do hope that your super strong bean is somehow still ok. Will be keeping everything crossed for u

How awful! Thinking of you n hope things work out! X

Do you have any friends or family who can come and be with you????

The Dr's will take very good care of you hun.

Fingers crossed it isn't what you think

xxxxxx

I hope your ok. This is what happened to me last weekend, I swear Iv never seen so much blood but baby is still fine in there. You have got a super strong little bean. I hope that everything works out ok for you xx

Oh I'm so sorry you're going through this. Baby is a fighter hope everything goes ok xx

Oh hell, thinking of you. Hoping it's all okay xx

Really hope your ok hun, im thinking of you.

Michelle. x

I don't know you so well as I'm very new here, but praying everything is okay. Xx

Oh Hun, thinking of you and hope oh gets to you very soon xxx

Aww no! This is awful after all you've been through - take care of yourself and I'll be thinking of you xxx

Oh god. I am so sorry to read this after everything you have been through. I am thinking of you xxxx

Fingers crossed bean is staying put!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back