In hospital! Not sure what's going on

Spammy

Reaction score
Hi girls. For the last few days iv had awful pains down below. Went to see my gp yesterday who sent me straight up to the hospital and have been here since! They are querying a ruptured ovarian cyst. Incidentally a blood test showed a very slight raised hcg result. It was very low at 86 but doc said it could indicate very early pregnancy and they will do more bloods tomorrow to see if the levels increase.

He said there is also a chance it's ectopic or chemical.

I'm a bit scared to be honest! No idea what's going on. Not expecting it to be a good outcome as if I am pregnant, all this pain can't be a good sign.

Spammy

I've been through loads of burst cysts and they are absolute agony :hug:. Although if you are pregnant and it is a burst cyst there is no danger to baby whatsoever so please don't worry about that.

Have they not scanned you? The first cyst I had left behind a fragment 6 inches long :shock: so it was obvious what it was.

I hope they get you some answers soon hunny and that they are managing the pain relief for you xxxxxxxx

Aww u poor thing. i cant believe that how are you feeling? When will u know for definite are u having a scan or anything xx

I'm drugged up to the eyeballs! Ha. Having a scan tomorrow. Hopefully will find out what's going on. Doc said they will do bloods 48 hours after my last ones and If my levels raise significantly it means I'm pregnant...just.

It is agony though you are right there!

Ultrasound will just check for cysts hello. Would be too early to detect a pregnancy from an ultrasound.

But a scan could show a thickening of the endometrium etc which may give signs of pregnancy, even in its early stages. Hope everything is ok hun :hug: x

Did they say that hcg could be raised for other reasons as well?

Yeah they will check everything they can. When I had it they checked everything within that area including bladder etc so don't be surprised if most of your internal organs flash up on screen lol xxxxxxxx

I don't know hello. Do any of you ladies know if hcg levels could be raised for any other reason?

I've never heard of it personally and I am sure if there could be another reason they would have said it might be early pregnancy OR...........

I have never heard of hcg levels being raised for any other reason personally x

Hope you feel better soon hun and tomorrow they can shed more light on it all for you hun. fx you get a good pregnancy result too xx

I hope all is well for tomorrow

xx

Hope you have an ok night in hospital hun. Really hope that its good news and you are preggers xxx

Thinking of you, hope all is ok and you have a healthy sticky bean in your belly. xxxxxxxxx

Hope u manage to get a goodnights sleep tonight, and scan is done first thing xx

Hi hun!

Dont think I have ever actually spoken to you before as im quite new but doesnt matter as we are all friends on here :) was keeping an eye on your thread yesterday but didnt want to post anything as wanted to leave it free for ppl who had any advise for you.

Hope you are ok, im sure they will look after you and FX you will be back to health very soon with a smile on your face knowing you have a healthy little bean inside that belly!

Keep us all updated and we are all sending you angel dust as well as baby dust! xx

:love::clover:

Hi everyone. Well I think it might be good news!! Hcg levels have more than doubled and ultrasound showed cysts which they think has caused the pain. Look what i got!!! Am I allowed to be excited now do you think?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319729784.444349.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319729784.444349.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 20
Congrats definate line, i think this should be posted in BFP announcements!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back