What's going on???

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
For some reason I've decided to do opks this cycle and see what's going on.
Today is cd22 and there's the faintest line. I've been doing opks since cd 14 and I'm only just now starting to get faint lines. This is very late isn't it?? I always had a 28 cycle, regular as clockwork but then after mc in January I've got all wacky.
Pointless post really, why am I even doing opks??

Because u obviously want to come back to ttc? Come back u know u want too :) lol

As for ov'ing late ur cycles have been all over the place havent they? Why are having a break from ttc anyway Hun? Xx

Hi hun
Ttc was getting far too intense and taking over my life, then I got into the gym so I decided to give it up as a bad job.
I've been much happier since I've not been ttc, bd'ing is a big issue for us so we were both relieved not to have to do it anymore and basically all of those things together meant that I was quite happy to quit ttc.
I was doing opks as a way to track my cycle in the hopes that it was getting back to normal, obviously it's not going to :( x

I cant explain your opk's but I'm pleased your happier :) x

Thanks hun. I am a bit concerned about my cycles though :( xx

Hey cos :wave:
Maybe speak to your GP as would of thought your cycles would of gone back to normal now or maybe take AC to give it a hormonal kick up the :bum:
xxxxx

I agree have a chat with your GP.
As for AC, I had a 69 day cycle, took 1/2 dose AC down to 41, waiting to see what this cycle brings :) xx

Don't know how long ur cycles are but couldn't you have missed it? I sometimes ov cd 11.

Thanks girls, I don't think I've missed it as the opks had no lines and lines are just starting to appear ove the last couple of days, getting darker now. I think I'll visit my useless gp ;)
Hope you're all well and hope you're enjoying the sun Kez, bloody freezing here xx

Sorry to hear that ur cycles are still so out of whack, maybe u should speak to ur gp but I know they are pretty useless. Glad to hear u are much happier, but I do miss urs and amyroses banter in here! :) xx

Awww me too, we did have fun :)

Today is cd24 and opk still has the most pathetic line on it. I'm worried that I'm not ovulating and something is wrong :( x

Cd26, still piddly lines on opk yesterday, I'm not even sure they're getting any darker, maybe I'm not going to ov? Maybe this is going to be another ridiculous 50 day cycle, maybe there's something wrong with me? Maybe I've got a really short luteal phase?
I know I haven't missed it on the opks, I've been doing them for a couple of weeks now x

Haven't u been excercising alot lately cosmicgirl? I know that can affect ov and af.

Yes I have! I do a class at the gym most nights :shock:
I hadn't even thought of that! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back