hcg level possible ectopic

donna123

Reaction score
hi ladys
went hospital yesterday for routine scan and blood test, they couldnt see anything in womb just a bit of fluid in pelvis. they said it could be from a burst cyst but as i had an ectopic 3 years ago they need to be sure, they said my hcg level was 111 so have to go back monday for another blood test, they said by then it should be around 440, so just keeping everything crossed till then, i hate the wait.
lol
donna

hi ladys
went hospital yesterday for routine scan and blood test, they couldnt see anything in womb just a bit of fluid in pelvis. they said it could be from a burst cyst but as i had an ectopic 3 years ago they need to be sure, they said my hcg level was 111 so have to go back monday for another blood test, they said by then it should be around 440, so just keeping everything crossed till then, i hate the wait.
lol
donna

Ah hun this must be hard for you :hug:

I pray everything is ok and you get good results on Monday

Take care :hug: :hug:

everything crossed for you hun :hug:

good luck sweetie, i really hope everything goes ok for you.

Keep in mind though, before my ectopic was diagnosed and before first bloods results were back after my scan where they couldn't see anything in the womb, they told me that they expect to see "something" when hcg levels are around 1500. So I wouldn't panic too much with them not seein anything yet when your levels aren't up that high.

Best of luck and lots of hugs hun :hug:

x

hi
ladys
got my results my hcg is 679 which they said is promising as its trippling every 2 days
have to have scan on friday to make sure its in the right place so just hoping and waiting now
lol
donna

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back