In hospital... Again!!

:hugs: You poor madam, sounds like your having a rough experience in there.
Hope your feeling much better soon xx

Oh :( That sounds horrible! Sorry you have to go through that!! Hope you'll feel better soon, and that there is no blood clot!!
:hug:

How do you feel today? Injecting yourself sounds full on, as you work in a hospital are you used to things like that? Hoping you feel better really soon xxxx

It's a good thing you're used to hospital stuff ! It looks scary to me!! You're so brave!!!!

Hope you're feeling better!!

xx

Even though I work in a hospital I still can't bring myself to inject myself!! When the woman came To give me them before I left last night she said I am afraid I have to give them in your tummy!! I flat out refused and asked her to do it in my leg - how silly to say she would do it in my tummy! :-/ grrr!! She showed my mum how to do it so that's my mums job this weekend - then back to hospital on Monday for the scan. I actually am feeling a bit better today which is nice. Still feeling grotty, but it was nice to be home in my own bed :) xxx

Glad you are home and that you have your mum to help with the injections. Don't think I could inject myself either. Hope you are feeling a bit better - make sure you rest plenty! :) xx

Just seen this wannab. Take care of yourself Hun plenty of rest! I hope you feel better soon xxx

Just seen this Hun hope your feeling better, atleast you can be at home rather than stuck in hospital, xx

Oh good news that you feel better, so glad you have your mum to help, totally agree that I couldn't inject myself! Lots of love xxx

Glad you are home now and feeling a little bit better x

hey hun, glad you are a bit better, i'm on daily blood thiners, and have been since 8 weeks, you get used to and its not so bad :hugs: i used to hate injecting myself but find it much better in tummy rather than leg, i find my leg bruises worse. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back