In hospital... Again!!

wannabmummy

Reaction score
My baby never seems to let up!! Seriously!! I am getting so fed up now that I just want him out I am in pain constantly and now I am getting ill with it! I hate moaning so I haven't till now but I really don't want to be pregnant anymore :-(

I work in the hospital and I had such a funny turn today. I was short of breath, really dizzy and hot. They were all so worried about me that they admitted me at lunch time and so far I am anaemic, and have some kind of virus! I am still waiting on blood results for obstetric choliostasis and pre eclampsia. Doesn't look like I'll be going home any time soon :-( Its just a night mare and I feel god awful!!

Xx

Oh hun :hug: least you are in good care now and they will be able to do what is best for you and baby. Sorry your so unwell :(

x

Last edited:
Aw, I am so sorry! Hope you feel better! Xx

Oh Hun :hug:

At least you are in the best place for you and your LO.

I hope it is nothing serious and you can get home soon xx

Oh no! God thats the last thing you need! How are you feeling now? Don't worry about the moaning you have every right to! Fingers crossed your bloods come back normal! :hugs:

Oh... Poor yu :-( hope you are feeling better soon. Xx

Oh no, hope you are better and home soon x

:-( oh no sorry your feeling crappy hope your better soon xxx

Oh No! Least your in the best place for you and your little one.
Hope your feeling better soon and can come back home xx

Oh no hun :( what a horrible time you have had :hugs: hope you get home soon. xxxx

Morning all. I've got raised levels of CRP in my blood, which means I've got some kind of infection. I had an awful night and I feel rubbish, but I am having Antibiotics through a drip so am starting to feel better. Baby is fine. They don't know why or how it happened, just one of the unlucky ones I guess :-( xxx

I'm glad that you're feeling better!! Hope you get well soon and can get back home to get some rest!

xx

Still here!! No signal - feeling pretty rubbish! Just about to leave, they think I have a blood clot on my lungs, so I have to inject myself twice a night over the weekend with stuff that thins my blood, then I have to go back and have a special scan on Monday to see if there is definitely a clot there :-(

Took a picture of my bump and cannula coz I am bored and thought the pic looked quite arty - so i'm uploading it!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328293078.924485.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328293078.924485.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 17
sounds like you're having a right rough time :( get well soon sending lots of positive thoughts your way xxx

Oh hun. Feel better soon. Lots of R and R madam do you hear!!!! Sending you lots of hugs and love. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back