In bath with pains

smess26

Reaction score
Had to get in bath having really bad pains all over my bump then it goes rock solid. It made my eyes run. Feeling sorry for myself I am. It's not wind or needing the loo as I've popped and dropped as it says so god knows x x

maybe braxtons hun u had them b4 ive not but sounds like the other women describled they had. Hope u ok x

Sounds like contractions?!? are they really painful? im not sure in braxton hicks can be painful or not? mine were just tightenings, could be the real deal! x

Are the pains coming and going regularly?

Hope you're ok hun

x x x x

They were.still coming in the bath. He was going mad in there. They have died down pain wise but they are still there. Gonna keep a eye on it.have just downloaded a contraction app. Damn full moon lol x x

Yeah def time them Smess, it could be labour contractions!

I didn't have this last time I only knew as my waters went nothing like this. Thank you girls x x

if they carry on i would say contractions, if they die off i would saybraxton hicks, I know they not supposed to be painful but mine have been on a few occasions. I hope your ok

Hey Smess,

Which app did you downlaod for contractions? Hope you're ok!

Rose

Could b braxton hicks I had some v similar wen I was about 35/36 weeks then again at 39 + 5 weeks and he was still 9 days late lol xx

They ended up dying down and I went to bed.they were only 48 secs -1 min long and coming randomly between 5-7 mins.
It's called daddy511 doesn't switch off and you just.touch a button.
Was going to go swimming today but.think I am gonna watch. Feel ok this morning. Thank you all x x

aww glad u bit better i went offline last night after i replyed then this morning reading them thought u had went into labour lol- Ive been told some braxtons can be really sore but like i said i reallt dunno as ive never had them if i do il prob be right in thinking im in labour lol- Glad u ok now hope they keep away and u get time to chill today :) x

glad to hear they all stopped now, take it easy today and have a chill day.

Glad you're feeling better hun - take it easy today! Remember to text me if you need to! xxx

Ah just seen this Hun. Just keep an eye on them. Remember with me it was a UTI causin me to contract painfully. Maybe you should get it checked this week? Glad they died off for now though babe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back