Last night

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Omg I just didn't know what to do with myself. The period pains were sooooo bad :shock:. No breaks in them so they weren't contractions but I was in serious pain.......and no bloody paracetomol!!!! Albert came right out front and I could feel his legs, bum and feet through the skin and my bump was solid as a rock. Felt seriously sick too and sat here burping like a bullfrog. It lasted about an hour and then went off again thank God, contemplated getting on the ball but my bp dropped and I felt so woozy I didn't trust myself to stay upright on it lol (period pains have often made me faint). I had to force myself to eat dinner cos I thought if something was going to happen then I'd need the energy.

Will see what today brings. If they come that bad again I'm ringing the hospital xxxxxxxxx

Had period pains in my back and lower bump since yesterday no let up. Co-codomal hasn't touched it. Still got the right pain and boob pain. My bp kept dropping last cos I felt really dizzy and twice the room spun when I got up. I ate dinner and then by 9pm had thrown up twice. Let me tell you spag carbonara is not attractive coming back up (think noodle and nose but out the mouth TMI sorry). Anyone seen Dr who and the OOD??????? Slept on and off for various periods in the night 10-20mins at a time. Was sick again at 3pm been up since then. So happy I have mw this morning. Hugs this morning to you honey. xxxxxxxx

I'll blame you then lol, I seem to always get your symptoms :D

I've got the mw on monday and going to ask her about it if they carry on over the weekend. I've had a "clear out" this morning too which is playing on my mind :roll: I'm going out this morning cos sitting here thinking is doing my head in lol

Good luck at your appointment hun xxxxxxx

Bb contractions sometimes can feel constant. It all depends where Bertie is sitting! The sickness and the clear out sound like they are taking you that way too!

I would keep an eye on it all if I were you!!!

Incidently, as soon as you get to the hospital and into the labour room, let them know that you have been known to faint during period pains, so that they are aware incase a contraction is too hard for you and you pass out!
Xxxx

Thanks hope I will let them know. I've got a burning sort of pain in the bikini line that started up about 5 minutes ago and I've got to go and clean my sister's house (lazy mare lol). I'll keep an eye on it and see how it goes, Albert's moving about again which makes it worse lol

He can't come yet cos the nursery stickers haven't arrived lol xxxxxxxxx

When I had my son my waters went, had a few contractions then it all stopped, but when I was dialating without knowing it I was just having constant period pains. Midwives kept asking if contractions had started up again, but it was just constant period pains. When my waters went I was 1.5cm dilated, before they induced me after 1/2 day of constant period pains they checked me and I was 4cm dilated!!!

Them period pains do do some stuff lol

Good luck and hope LO is good boy for you xxxx

Been to my sisters and getting pains on and off but nothing to write home about lol. Am resting at the mo so can keep a better eye on them. Not had any show or dribbles

Got to get some new net curtains today and the nursery stickers have finally arrived so will be doing that later :D

Defo rest as much as you can hun, make the most of it xxx

Rest up hun! i keep getting period pains and things but they always seem to ease off eventually :hugs: xx

Not yet, OH has the car so can't get anywhere til after lunch lol :roll: They've gone off again but if they come back then I'll ring. I don't think it's anything starting just bloody uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back