Implantation?

Sterksworks

Reaction score
Today I am 11 dpo and AF isnt due until Sunday. This morning I noticed pink spotting, but I only see it when I use the restroom. Normally I have heavy periods. Does anyone know if it is possible that this could be IB, or have a similar experience? I am trying to be positive and am hoping that this is implantation.

I have had implantation bleeding twice in my life but sadly, both ended in chemicals. It was very very light pink discharge with a lot of ewcm. I got a faint bfp 3 days after but never got stronger.
I hope this is implantation bleeding for you and hope it will be a sticky bean! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!x
Edit: Mine were both at 9dpo!

I never got implantation with first pregnancy but did with 2nd around 11dpo very light pink and lasted a day. Today I am now going through same thing light pink spotting today but now with sorry TMI really bad diarrhea I have only had twice in my life :( . I hope you get your bfp. Never lose hope for your sticky bean and having your baby in your arms <3 xxx

I never got implantation with first pregnancy but did with 2nd around 11dpo very light pink and lasted a day. Today I am now going through same thing light pink spotting today but now with sorry TMI really bad diarrhea I have only had twice in my life :( . I hope you get your bfp. Never lose hope for your sticky bean and having your baby in your arms <3 xxx

I am so glad to hear I am not the only one. I feel like a crazy person, but nothing like this has happened to me in the 12 months we have been trying. I am hoping you get your BFP too! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back