Implantation pain

Sorry you've had a rubbish cycle. Your eggs might be fine. I havent had mine tested..too scared too. My BBT has just plummetted so not feeling very optimistic either. I really thought getting pregnant would be easier than this. Oh well, supposed we've got to just keep trying. Hope you feel better soon. x

Oh yes I call my eggs the old eggs haha. But I try to stay optimistic as there are a few over 40s on here with bfps. Also I had a daughter at 41.

Temping is really good. I haven't done it in a while. I think I will next cycle. When is your AF due? Mine are 30/31 days at the moment. So end of the month for me as last one was 31st. Although it's not unknown to be 26 days onwards. I find the end of the cycle really hard. Off to get weighed and i know I haven't lost as I have been eating like Pac man! I also have older daughters 24 and 21 so I know I am very lucky. All year I have been torn between ttc and giving up. It's so hard. Xx

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Mine is due on 29th, although it could be earlier...it's usually 28 days but I think the cyst has gone so my hormones have been a bit wonky the last few months. That's great that you have 3 daugthers. I'm trying for my first. It's encouraging that you had one at 41. Did you get pregnant at 41? I'm turning 41 in 2 months. Hope the weighing went ok. It's really hard when your hormones give you the munchies. I've got another 2-3 stone to lose. I still get really hungry with PMT but can eat lots on low carb diet and it doesn't seem to matter.

It sounds really hard being at that place of not knowing whether to give up. I guess you have to weigh the emotional stress of TTC with how much you want one. Have you got any medical fertility advice on your chances? It's a good sign your hormones are ok. I can't remember how long you said you have been trying but I imagine it's really hard if nothing is happening.

Can't decide whether to take a pregnancy test tomorrow. My temp has dipped to pre-luteal levels but apparently that can be implantation. What a wonderful merrygoround of stress and excitement!

Last edited:
Hi sunflower, just checking how you are doing. Did you test yesterday? In answer to your question I got pregnant when I was 40 a few months before 41. I got weighed Saturday and had gained a 1lb that was a surprise as I thought it would be more. My hormones seem more settled so I think AF will arrive shortly. Xx

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Hi Augustus, at least it was only a 1lb. Hormones can make you put on a few pounds anyway because of water retention. I did two tests today both negative and temp has been down the last 3 days...I guess it's not this month.

Hi Augustus, just wondering if you found out one way or the other? AF came a couple of days ago...fingers crossed for next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back