Implantation pain??

Emmamb

Reaction score
Wot does implantation pain feel like? Although I've already got 3 children it was never something I was lookin for or was aware of. I keep getting a sharp pain low down on my left side,not sure if this could b it or just wishful thinkin xx

i can't help with the question sorry but fx that is what it is. When are you testing?

Im due af a week on Monday but will prob test sat,sayin that I've got 10 cheapies in the drawer so mite start peein on em 2mrw,even tho I know it's too early,it helps me wiv the wait x

he he i ran out of cheapies grr might have to have a trip to ebay in a mo. Hope this is it for you. I don't know about you but after a while you start to think your going mad and wondering if your imagining it all.

Id convinced myself that i was pg last month and was sooo disappointed when af arrived,i was certain that my bfp was just around the corner. Il still be disappointed this month if no bfp but i wont feel quite so foolish,im not goin on about every symptom to my dh like i did last month,but spending a lot of time on here. Still got really bad heartburn and loads of saliva,this time next week i should know either way :)

You could get implantation about now Emma, in Jan I remember noting that it happened exactly a week after OV and shortley after I got a tiny bit of spotting. This time I got these sharp pains a week later so I think I OV'd late and spotted exactly when period was due.

Good luck for this month X

Last edited:
thanks jj,im 7dpo and got to the stage were im not sure wots in my head and whats real. xx

i'm 6dpo so right behind you. I just feel sick and crap this morning. Boobs so itchy he he no implantation symptons as yet tho.

I had itchy bbs the other day,to the point i nearly drew blood!! Fx 4 us,gonna b a looooonnnnggg week :(

Definitely not my imagination,i can feel somethin goin on down there lol,feels a bit like af but not as strong,bit of a pulling sensation and has spread from left side to all the way across....i sooo hope this is it 4 me :pray:

My oh just says he doesnt wanna hear about it til ive got a bfp or late af...think i got his hopes up a bit too much last month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back