6DPO and im symptom spotting....

Youre about the same as me I had AF 11th Nov and Im 28 day cycle and OVd 25th ish according to the online planners.

Shes very cute :)

so then the test in 6 days is right?? well i think i put 11th just incase as i wasnt 100% lol so our planners r the same xx

Im supposed to test on the 9th as thats 28 days and should be when my AF is due but I think you can test so many days before. Its all totally new to me so Im still learning and this place has been amazing for info. :)

lol same as cherry... ive been pg twice( one miscarriage and madison) so u think i shud kno lol but i just :bd: for those two and bam! lol since i joined here i realise i might need a degree hehe but everyones so friendly and helpful :Dxx

You were lucky then to get pg straight away with both :) My OH's ex has 4 kids all under 5 so shes very lucky lol. I hope I am! I always thought I never wanted kids till now so fx for us all x

lol yeah both times pg first month so hopf... i am the opposite have been broody since i was 12 lol xx

i fel preg on the pill with my son, i know thats hard to hear for some girls on here as thy been trying for months but i was only 16!!!
and now this time round its seeming harder!!! might go on the pill seems ill have more chance lol

good luck hunni! :D

ive thrown some baby dust ur way everyday since ov :) haha!

we want this xmas bfp! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back