6DPO and im symptom spotting....

linxminx21

Reaction score
....someone slap me...........:slap:

im 5dpo today and yesterday i had back backache that felt like AF pains in my back and today on and off iv had mild pains in my groin area on my left side that feel like AF on her way i know shes nt as i have regular cycles and am stil a way of them.
used my opks and got darkest line on friday at cd14 now on cd19 .... is this to early for implantation pains?? :wall2::wall2:
has anyone else had this?? :oooo:

p.s ignore my tickers there wrong lol

Last edited:
Hey LinxMinx
Although don;t have any advise, didn't wanna read & run but I did wonder if it was something to do with implantation as far to early for AF
Sorry can't help but my fx that its your BFP hun
Lots of christmassy baby dust
xxxx

thanx hun :) im not to sure if its to early??
thanx hun FX for you too x x

Just looked back at some of the posts on my "Very Confused" thread & MrsMc said that implantation can usually happen between CD4 & 20 but can be earlier or later so very high possibility it is a lil bean snuggling in :)
xxxx

aww i would really hope so, i bd around the right time too first month id hit it on the head !!!
thanx kezza :) :)

im 7DPO and i keep having pains in my groin aswell, no Spotting though yet!! :( i keep checking! Do You know when implantation occurs?? Would i have seen it by now? xx

Hey Kelly

You could be going through implantation as well, I always thought that you had to have the spotting/bleed to go with it but no, can just be the pain

Oooooooo super massive buckets of sticky baby dust girlies - I have such a fab feeling about December & Santa bringing lots of BPF's & seems like your BFP's are starting

Very exciting :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

awww i really hope so, no you dont need the bleed with the cramps and not everyone gets the cramps either so its a waiting game
good luck girlies x xx x FX for crimbo bfps x x

I really hope so!!! :) Fx..

i thought you had to have the spotting/bleed aswell, even better that you dont have to have it!

Its funny as its the 1st of december and i just feel so much more positive with a new month!!! November was horrible!!

xxx

november was a real bad month for lots of us!!!!
heres hoping for a happy december and a even better crimbo!!!
my pains are still there on and off iv looked on internet ...should not google ...should not google.... lol
and it says they implantation pains can last a few days and increase in CM is common too
come on girls!!!

Pains for a couple of days, and increased CM.. ..... GOT!!!
:) :) :) :)
Good Luck!!!! xxx

wel my pains started today, well more crampy style pains really. and increased CM started today too.
argh god i hate waiting ::(( arrgghhh
it sont help that i know i BD at the right time too, possitive opk high soft soft cervix an EWCM :)

....someone slap me...........:slap:

im 5dpo today and yesterday i had back backache that felt like AF pains in my back and today on and off iv had mild pains in my groin area on my left side that feel like AF on her way i know shes nt as i have regular cycles and am stil a way of them.
used my opks and got darkest line on friday at cd14 now on cd19 .... is this to early for implantation pains?? :wall2::wall2:
has anyone else had this?? :oooo:

p.s ignore my tickers there wrong lol

I had those pains at around the same dpo - like a pulling down pain low down. FX for you hun!! :dust:

did u get af ?/ or still waiting hun
thankyou x x

awww hopf hun... i didnt have spotting with either of my pregs xx

does anyone know how many dpo am i?? lol im a bit dopey soz xx

sylvie- good luck hun

lisa- when did u ovulate huny?? what cycle day??

Lisa, is that Maddison on your pic, she is GOOOORGEOUS ! x

errr i dunno lol when i ov'd :S just no 28 day cycle and af on 10th november??

yeah cherry thats Madison... lol thanks shes a monkey :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back