Implantation Bleeding? Pregnant. Some advice please!

Brightdiamond

Reaction score
So on Sunday (23rd) after having intercourse with my partner there was brown blood. It was a tiny amount. The next day it was still there. Not enough to wear a pad or anything, just when i wiped. The day after it went pinkish, back to brownish and has continued like that. its now thursday(27th) and every now and again there is a tiny bit on the tissue. Im due my period in 4-5days and they are always on time and I've never bled randomly before. (so blood a week early is a bit puzzling)
I have mild cramps in my lower tummy (similar to period cramps but less uncomfortable) and also had loose bowels for 7 days. (Not diarreoah as such, just loose) Sorry TMI.
Could this be implantation bleeding? I dont really know what else it could be???
Boobs are fine and not tender or sore at all. The smell from the bakery in sainsburys did make me feel a bit sick this morning though when usually I love it!

Did anyone experience anything like this a get a BFP?? (If so, how long after?)

Sorry I've not experienced this but didn't want to read and run. It could be IB or equally it could be a weird start to AF but fx for you. Let us know how you get on!

I had exactly the same thing last month, all the same symptoms but it was an early period which I'd never had before! It was very confusing. Fingers crossed for you though that it is IB though! X

Thank you for reply. 2 days late now.. May test tomorrow. Nipples are now so sore and im so incredibly tired all of the time. :(
Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back