Mid-cycle bleeding and cramps

H_Savage

Reaction score
Hello girls, I apologise in advance for the overshare. Right: yesterday, after dtd I started with very light, brownish and pinkish spotting. It's continued today and I'm also experiencing mild af-like cramps. Given where I am in my cycle (CD-15) it's 100% not implantation bleeding. I guess it could be ov-related, as I did have ewcm yesterday but I've never had either cramping or bleeding mid-cycle before. Basically, I don't know whether to be worried... Has anyone experienced anything similar? No idea if it could be connected, but it's my fourth cycle since coming off pill. Last two cycles were around 40 days.

hiya i asked this question either last cycle or cycle before as i had the exact same thing and all i can think of is it was ov spotting was realy light bleeding pinkish blood and not much of it n lasted max 2 days happened this cycle aswel and i also got my bfp :) if ur at all worried pop see ur gp and ask about it its quite rare i think but it does happen it is when the egg is released from its little nesty place (forgot what its called lol) xxx

Thank you, that's really reassuring. I tend to panic a bit so will go see my doctor, but fingers crossed its just ov bleeding. I googled it, which I shouldn't have, as I've diagnosed myself with a series of conditions!

i will say go to docs tho cos it could be summet else and they will probs tell u to ahve a smear to be safe but dont panic xxx

I was going to say the exact same thing! Maybe OV spotting, but could be damage to the cervix...was bd a bit rough? Prob nothing to worry about, but best to get checked. You need to make sure you are all in working order when TTC :)

xx

Thanks for all the support girls! Went to the doctor today and she's convinced it was just ov. Did a preggo test and felt my tummy and said she's confident nothing bad (ectopic for example) is going on. I've been reassured by the fact I've had lots of ewcm since the bleed. Hopefully it was just a particularly enthusiastic eggo!

Glad everything checked out ok, I was also going to say Ovulation spotting, I get it now every month at ov time, actually it will be a handy sign for TTC timing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back