I'm struggling

Get lots of practise in over the next few weeks. Be confident, you can do it.

I passed mine 20 years ago - OMG. Makes me feel v old.

Xxx

Good luck with the driving test Sophie!!
And I've been a bit hormonal too mood wise... It's come out more as crying with me rather than irritation. Hopefully it'll pass once our hormones settle down a bit or our bodies get used to them... X

I did mine at derby in rush hour traffic lol you just have to keep calm and it helps if u have a nice test person lol! Xx

Hi Sophie! I'm exactly the same - hopefully you'll be like me and it'll come and go a bit but I really struggle with my hormones sometimes - husband has really been getting it in the neck the last few weeks - even the way he eats and breathes sometimes irritate the hell out of me - but hopefully they'll understand! It is a roller coaster this pregnancy trip...:oooo: hope you feel 'normal' again soon, :) xx

I've nearly cried/walked out of my job twice today. Rude customers and hormones aren't mixing well... It's only a matter of time before I'm told off for being rude back...

I was very angry last week, in my job and at hubby(mainly at hubby!!)but this week its all about the crying!!!

Can not stop crying today which is so unlike me.

Michelle. x

Why are you on the penicillin Sophie did you get more unfit on b strep? X

This thread has made me feel a little better about being a cow! I have been awful since the weekend and poor hubby is getting it all as soon as I finish work its like I can relax and stop being nice to people, I walk in the door and find it really hard to even talk to him! He did at first make it into a big joke until he realised that was truly unwise! Feel like I have absolutely no control over myself! Its horrible, not a pleasant feeling at all!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh and good luck in advance Sophie!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Why are you on the penicillin Sophie did you get more unfit on b strep? X

Penicillin due to infection hun. Not much more info but what I have read is reassuring xx

I though is missed something hope your ok xx

And my original message was meant to say info not unfit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back