Neck pain?

pinkymum

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm probably just being paranoid but I've had a sore neck all day, I don't think its my shoulders but the pain is lower down my neck. I've got the normal crampy feelings on and off and my legs are sore. I hope this is just because your joints soften up. The pain isn't unbearable and I'm house sitting at a friends so slept in a a different bed with different pillows last night.

So am I just being worried for nothing?

x x x x

If any shoulder pain concerns you I would rather suggest you contact your MW hun x

I've just read this and now I'm worried! Is shoulder pain a bad sign? My right shoulder has been aching since Saturday but I thought I must have pulled it doing yoga on sat morning?!

Ok now I know why shoulder pain can be a problem - ectopic pregnancy! Just been researching this. I'm pretty sure that I've just pulled something but I will definitely mention this when I go to my early pregnancy class tomorrow evening just in case unless anyone thinks I need to do something more urgently than that? I don't have a midwife yet and we are sorting the booking appointment out tomorrow night but I do have emergency numbers etc

I've just checked and there appears to be a midwife on duty at my surgery this afternoon until 3.15pm. Do you think I should go?

I would give the epu a ring tbh if you got shoulder tip pain, they will get you in for a scan to rule out ectopic

Rósa;1614450 said:
I would give the epu a ring tbh if you got shoulder tip pain, they will get you in for a scan to rule out ectopic

Thanks very much Rosa x

Always worth getting checked out.

Shoulder pain in ectopic pregnancy only occurs once the tube has burst and your abdiminal cavity fills with blood so it is VERY unlikely to be this if you have not had any other symptoms of ectopic pregnancy.

Please don't take this as a diagnosis though, go get it checked out.

x

Thanks catty - I'm pretty sure I've just pulled something but I think I might get it double-checked to be on the safe side!

Hope everything is OK, let us know

xxx

Spoke to my EPU and they don't do self-referrals so said I had to see my doctor. Rang the doctors and the triage nurse rang me back. After talking through the pain she thinks it is probably muscular and just said to mention it at my early pregnancy class tomorrow. As I say I'm pretty sure that's what it is so will try not to worry now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back