i feel sick.

angiemum2b

Reaction score
I can't seem to shake it .
The last 3 days every morning has been hard to get up without feeling sick! :puke: :puke:

I was really sick with owen and got admitted so i'm not that bad this time round but 'OH MY GOD' i don't miss this part of pregnancy at all!!!!!

I keep nibbling on biscuits and stuff but nothing shifts it till night time when i'm about to go to bed!!!! :wall: :wall:

Sorry about the rant i had to let it off somewhere OH doesn't understand!!! :roll:

i was just moaning about this to my dh the other day!!
god i dont miss this bit at all! little and often is the way to go right now i think, having said that my mum has invited us round for chinese tonight and she does not know yet...ARGH!!! :wall:
Isnt it wierd doing it all again?!

Hope you feel better soon honey :D I am still feeling sick so hopefully not long now till I start feeling human again. :D

Take care of yourself and let us know when the sickness passes.

Hi,

I'm feeling and being sick at the same time, i hate it i just can't cope, this week each morning i wake up then almost 30 mins later i'm vomiting last night i was also sick. I wish it would stop it's so annoying i can't even stomach anything.

I'm 9 weeks today, so god knows how long I have of this.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

i'm worrying because with my son i was put on tablets by my doctors and it didn't stop me being sick until 26 weeks!

I don't want to do it again like that! :pray: :pray:

Eblinx i've told all our family about the pregnancy, are you going to tell her or leave it until 12 weeks ?? it's very weird doing it all again i just hope it passes quicker than it did with owen.

i am going to tell her at the 12 week mark i think.
its not my mum im bothered about telling, its my brother in law because him and his mrs have tried everything for the last 11 years with no luck, and i just hate breaking it to them, it was bad enough 1st time!
I hope your sickness passes without too much trouble from it! im not too bad at the minute, as long as i eat little bits im ok, tonight should be interesting.... :puke: :puke: :puke:

ino the feeling hun i cant harldy move without wanting 2 thrown up :puke:
hope it passes soon
x sophie x

oh hun hope it stops soon for you hun, im just feeling sick all the time now havent really been sick very much but just the feeling.

Hope you start feeling better :hug: :hug:

oh hun hope it stops soon for you hun, im just feeling sick all the time now havent really been sick very much but just the feeling.

Hope you start feeling better :hug: :hug:

I feel great in the mornings......but then it hits me in the evening and then it gets even worse when I go to bed and throughout the night. I haven't actually gotten sick, I'm just really nauseous.

aw hun its horrible isnt it.

ill give you some good news. when you get to about 13weeks it will subside, then the heartburn will kick in instead :lol:

sorry was that mean? it wasnt meant to be lol

I had stopped being sick just before 12 weeks, and was just suffering with nausea, which was easier to cope with. Then last night neither myself or OH could be bothered to cook, so we got a chinese. I had bioled rice and sweet and sour veg. I felt awful having eaten it last night and was so sickly feeling when I went to bed. this mornign I brought the whole lot up, bright orange and so much of it!! Will be avoiding strong foods like sweet and sour in future......

Feel better for being sick but still takes it out of you doesn't it?

Been told 14 weeks is now the magic time for sickness recovery! :? Am living in hope....

BF x

i too feel very nasueas.. it was as if as soon as i got that positive htp my body said right, now you know you're pregnant have all the symptoms!!!

i feel really sick throughout the day and it seems to ease in the evening...

i feel sick until i eat something, then sick as soon as i have eaten! I dont eat meat either, havent for months and all i seem to want is bacon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back