I'm struggling

Sophie_P

Reaction score
With my hormones, they are driving me up the wall. I can't think straight because i'm so angry all the time. OH is getting it in the neck, being off and distant. I feel like i'm gonna smash something up soon. Sorry, I know there is nothing I can do and sorry for the rant.

Don't laugh at me Sophie but would you consider listening to some relaxation cd's? Or is there any other activity you could do to help get rid of the anger? I am sometimes in a fowl mood before I go out for a run for example but by the time I'm finished I'm in top form. Is there any excercise that you been doing since before you got pregnant? Big hugs, I'm only beginning to get the hormone thing an I'm finding it hard enough at this stage xxxx

I've got that new pregnancy exercise dvd that may help so i'll try that soon. I've just been so busy. I can feel myself boiling up inside, it feels uncomfortable xx

I know what you mean. It's a real 'strung out' feeling for me xxx

Just feeling like i'm pissin had enough. Hiding it from work, can't tell anyone, feeling affects from Penicillin, and OH not happy with me. Yeah i'm being a cow but she should put up with it haha x

Awe god I no how ur feelin. For about 2 weeks I was an angry bitch lol.
My oh annoyed the life out of me just by breathing.
But it does ease.

I hope so. My oh breathing is annoying me too! She just keeping out my way :-(

Ur lucky mine loved naking me. I think he actually enjoyed it lol.
Hes still as annoying but my hormones have calmed. From 4 to about 6 weeks I hated the world. Lol

I've got my third attempt driving test coming up too which i'm nervous for incase I fail again, I feel under pressure to pass in 8 months but that's ages so hopefully I will x

I know exactly how you're feeling, at work the other day some of my tactless male colleagues were calling me an over emotional woman and making that "oooooooo" noise whenever I was getting stressed about something and eventually I just snapped and said "of course I'm emotional I'm goddamn pregnant now will you all just f*** off!"

They still haven't apologised, I feel like I'm going to break someone's face soon if they keep baiting me!!! X

I know how you feel, I had it really bad last week & got into a lot of trouble at work. Felt better for it though :-(

Oh dear Linzie. I can cope with the physical side of pregnancy, just not mental. Can't wait to tell work, they won't be happy though xx

I've been snappy with ppl at work I just can't be arsed with it! But I just want to cry at everything! Xxx

I think getting upset is my main thing too - I tend not to get angry, I just cry! And at the moment the tiniest thing can set me off! X

I'm exactly the same Hun! Everything he does annoys me even though I paid no attention before I was pregnant! He's getting stressed with me and not being very understanding though! X

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

Aww girls. Really hope I pass my driving test. Stressing me too much. Xx

Good luck with your driving test! :) I'm sure you'll do great x

Bet all I think I do is worry lol but my driving test was awful lol I couldn't stop shaking it took me 3 times I was 18 tho lol were r I taking ur test? I feel 4 you good luck!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back