When does this get easier :o(

JayK2387

Reaction score
I'm an emotional wreck. I cried for 5 hours straight last night over the smallest things and have been acting really childishly with the OH.

This is meant to be getting easier lol.

The tiredness is getting better and im not weeing as much lol. Went the whole night without being woken for a wee. lol.

Sorry just needed a rant lol xxxx

Awwww!! Don't worry we're all the same :hug:

When we found out I was pregnant again Sam was like god no even more for her to moan about and cry! Lovely sensitive man I have eh!!

you should start to feel better really soon hun

Honestly in my experience second tri is lovely.

Bump is growing, you feel pregnant instead of just bloated and fat, people smile at you in the streets, you get the "glow", stop feeling sick, and have much more energy

Not long now honest!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

argh i'm the same i'm in a mood constantly for no reason :roll: or feel teary :roll:

:wave: Me too,

Im 11 weeks today and last night was the first night in weeks i didnt get up for a wee i didnt know whether to worry or be grateful :D

Im not so much emotional more like ive grown horns and fly off the handle for no apparent reason :twisted: xx

It still has not got easier for me :doh:

I've had a pretty rough pregnancy, I have not had any problems (touch wood) but I have just generally felt rubbish from around 7 weeks onwards. And still am. They do say men are pain in the back from the very beginning! ( I am expecting a boy) :moon: :rotfl:

Hopefully it'll get better for you soon! The middle of second trimester was the happiest for me I think :doh:

Good luck! x

Oh don't worry honey,it gets much, much easier in about ............

19 years when they leave home.

Don't remember who said it, but I heard a quote once that deciding to become a mother is basically agreeing for your heart to wander around outside of your body with it's own free will. Soooooo true.

But seriously, I remember feeling so much better at about week 17 last time.

Becs x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back