I'm still here :-(

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Really had my hopes up this month, given all the symptoms I've had for last 10 days. My body was playing tricks with me because the :witch: has turned up this morning. Feeling so down right now and don't know what more than I can do. We :bd: at all the right times last month going by Clearblue digi smilie faces and still no bean :eh:

Really sorry Hun, ttc is so hard. Keep your chin up and good luck for the next cycle. Xx

Sorry she got you, just remember there's only ever a small chance every month. You've done everything right so keep doing what your doing and you will get your bfp soon x

so sorry she got you

am still very new to all this n its so sad to see how unhappy n stresfull it all can be...why cant we just all get what we want without all this heartache :(

:dust: for us all

It's poop Hun, keep your chin up it will happen soon. I do think we put so much pressure on ourselves and we are boug up with the notion of it only takes once ( we wish!!!)
Good luck Hun and to everyone else :dust:

you know this already but....so sorry. think i am def joining you...told you, we are going to tri 1 together xxx

I'm so sorry hon!

It's so easy to get so excited, that's where I am now but I'm tying to be as realistic as possible.

All we've all got is hope. Don't give up, it will absolutely happen and some day this stress and upset will be a distant memory.

Best of luck next cycle!

Xx

Sorry Butterfly! Baby dust for next month!

you know this already but....so sorry. think i am def joining you...told you, we are going to tri 1 together xxx

You still thinking AF on way :-( Tri 1 better beware WHEN we go there lol :dust::dust::dust::dust: for us and everyone else

Really sorry that things haven't worked out for you this month. I've found that the more relaxed you are, the greater chance of conception you have. We were very relaxed with our first LO so it happened quickly.

Really sorry that things haven't worked out for you this month. I've found that the more relaxed you are, the greater chance of conception you have. We were very relaxed with our first LO so it happened quickly.

That's what I've kind of been thinking this month - no OPK, ( know roughly when OV happens) just loads of::bd::bd::bd: Won't DH be a happy puppy lol :dust::dust::dust

That's definately the way to do it I think. I'm already starting to get a bit obsessed so I'm trying to chill out a bit!

So sorry she got you hun! Hope your relaxed approach this month helps!

xx

Really sorry hun, AF sucks. REally best of luck for the next cycle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back