*****I Tested and...******

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
i bought a Clearblue pg test yesterday(not digi) i took it this morning and couldnt see any line so i guess its a BFN for me this month :cry: Me and OH are devistated really had hopes up thinking this was going to be our New Year baby. iv been upset all day and had to post. im just hoping i miscalculated dates? we BD from the 16th-26th Dec so really thought it would have happened this month we wanted this so bad. my first day of last period was on the 6th, so period was due yesterday?? is it still possible? maybe? any comments greatly apprechiated xxxx

it is still possible hun, you could have OV'd towards the end of that time,

Can you remember when you got BFP's from last time?

Yes :D , i was already 19weeks when my friend convinced me to take one, so it came up pretty much straight away the same colour as the 1st line :lol: i think i Ov on the 17th xxxx

wow lol! in that case i would say test again in a couple of days, it aint over till the fat witch arrives

:hug:

Sorry it was a BFN hun, maybe it is a bit early. I'd leave it a couple of days and test again. Good luck hun :hug:

You still have time to get your BFP! It is horrible every time you get BFN's but you gotta think positive for next month. :hug:

Loola said:
You still have time to get your BFP! It is horrible every time you get BFN's but you gotta think positive for next month. :hug:

Exactly! Look at some of the people who have answered here.

"ttc since Feb 07, ttc since May 07" etc etc.

The more you get upset and worked up about it, the more your cycle can muck itself up! Unfortunately just because you want it to happen immediately, it's not always going to work that way :(

(And I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm trying to be realistic! - even though it sounds harsh, which it's not meant to!)

(PS: now I've written that of course it may be lucky and get you your BFP to prove me wrong.. so there may be a positive side too :cheer:

i know that some poeple deserve to be here more than me. i really would love to have new brother or sister for my daughter. this year is really important to me as its our anniversary and we are getting married. i know people have been trying for years and years and must be the hardest thing ever to deal with we will get our babies soon but its just so emotional i dont expect to get pg overnight i feel really stupid now :roll: xx

dont feel stupid :hug: you may still get a bfp, it may just be too early :hug: everyone who is in ttc really deserves a bfp some people just need to wait a little bit longer before it happens so dont feel bad or stupid for wanting it to happen right away we all wish that, this ttc site is full of lovely lovely women but none of us really want to stay in here too long.

babydust said:
dont feel stupid :hug: you may still get a bfp, it may just be too early :hug: everyone who is in ttc really deserves a bfp some people just need to wait a little bit longer before it happens so dont feel bad or stupid for wanting it to happen right away we all wish that, this ttc site is full of lovely lovely women but none of us really want to stay in here too long.

Said better than I could :)

As has already been said these things take time and i always say the best things come to thoughs who wait.

I dont want to sadden anyone further but here is what i posted in another section of the forum of our journey.

Hi, I'm new to the forum and have just read your post and felt i had to write - i hope you dont mind.
We seem to have been on a simular path, me and husband have been together for 13 years, married for 10years and trying for a baby for 12 years. A few years went by and hubby needed to have tests as london hospital as kept losing a testicle and sometimes twisted, after tests they told him he had low sperm count and slow swimmers! and they could stitch the testicle to stop it twisting and though he decided he didnt want the op and we continued, i had tests and everything was fine, then i had a cyst and was taken into hospital as in so much pain, which then eventually burst, so back to trying and still nothing this time i had a lapaocopsy and was told my tubes weren't good, one pretty much blocked and no telling with the other, so in time was referred to IVF as wanted it to be our eggs and sperm, went through treatment things going fine was told i was responsing really well to treatment and things were looking good, went for egg collection and when i come out they told me they only got 4 eggs! (Why four i'm only 31 what happened to the rest!) So back home and waited for the dreaded phone call the next day only to be told we've lost 2 eggs through the night so only 2 to go back and still got to 48 hours before having them put back so hoping we dont lose them. Back to IVF Clinic to have them transfered, and told there grade 1's you'll do well with them they say and off home we trot waiting 2 weeks to do a test only to find it negitive! As there was no spare eggs top freeze we couldnt even go to plan be. So we got to if we wanted to IVF again it would now be £6,000approx as they would give me stronger drugs. We went away and thought but decided to have a rest and also we dont have the money to do another round of IVF, plus its hard work.
So november and december 07 i come off vitamin tablets, folic acid and drank lots of red wine, beers, takeaways and started to have a laugh and feel happier again about myself and also went a brought a clearblue ovulation monitor which we started using in December 07, and guess what on new years eve we had an unexpected positive test and therefore am 5 weeks gone and keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes fine. My point of writing all of this is dont give up and have a laugh as miracles do happen and we're living proof.
With lots of love, hugs and thoughts with all of you

Awww, bless you, that really touched me, Congrats hunni, and to the rest of you who have been through the rough and back. we all deserve the babys and your right hun, good things come to those who wait. this is my first time trying as my daughter was a lovely unexpected surprise. we have been on a rollercoaster since then and now that were settled and happy we both agreed its the prefect time to have another little beauty. we have our house up for sale and wedding plans in place. everythings going so right, this would just be the cherry on the cake for us. i cant wait to get that BFP. i dream of it every night. i just feel its taking over me right now and upset myself because i foolishly got exited about this month which is the worst thing ever then you just get dissapointment :roll: Baby dust to all you lovely ladies, hope your all having a lovely new year Fingers and Toes crossed for our BFPs :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back