Whats that all about??!!

Babybushie28

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am 5dpo and my boobs are full but not painful, bloated tummy,sharp shooting pains on left side of tummy and odd 'feeling' on my left side, this is the same symptoms I get for af but every month my body tricks me and then I'm devastated but I can't help squeezing my fingers crossed. Last month I had all of the above plus nausea and was convinced esp when af was late and then the witch arrived and all the symptoms disappear as if I imagined them, why do our body's do this or is it just me?

Ok rant over, sorry just had to vent!

Baby dust all round!! :dust:

Hey, I had all those symptoms last month too and we weren't even trying and I swore I was pregnant, then the witch set up camp. I wasn't particularly trying to get pregnant so I doubt I imagined them. I think our bodies just like to tease until we get the bfp. I'm 3 dpo today so not far behind you. Fx for you this month though hun :)

Hi I am 5dpo I have a bloated tum, pains like stitch on my right side but my temp dropped to cover line this morning :/ so not sure if the witch is on her way early.

Forgot boobs are bigger and hurting for the last 3 days

I don't check my temp but I'm having the same symptoms, my boobs hurt and I'm having pain on the left side but I got this last month too so I'm trying not to think anything of them as its still so early. I get married in February so we decided to start trying this month as you never know how long it will take. Fx for all of you though. I guess we will all be testing around the same time :)

Thanks janet & LC, it's good to know I'm not alone! I got the sharpest pain on my right side last nite and it felt like was being stabbed, only lasted about 20 secs but it really hurt :( I hope it is but I'm pretty sure it's af :( I want to feel positive but that bfn is so hard to see!

Only 9 days to go to test, fx for all of us!

Xxxxxx

I think the hardest thing is that when you're not trying to conceive you don't notice these symptoms but then you start wondering if it's normal every month or if it's because your egg could be being fertilised. I had the sharp short stabbing pain on the right yesterday too, but then I wondered if I normally have it or if I'm just noticing things more lol. I've just noticed you live in east London, I'm a paramedic in east London. When you do get pregnant make sure you get to hospital in time or I may be round helping you lol

LC you are soo right! Annoyingly I do have the same symptoms every month leading to af sometimes mor distinct, but when I read about pg symptoms they are the same so sometimes I wonder if I'll ever know when I'll be pg unless my period is weeks late! So annoying :(

Been having hot flushes today, could also be normal lol

Ha ha that would be so cool if you were my paramedic lol here's hoping

Xxx

Ha ha that's so strange. I just asked My oh of he was hot because I feel like I'm burning up! Either we are both having pregnancy symptoms or we are delusional through desperation lol. My lower abdomen feels really bloated. I've been doing some research and there are lots of people who have very early symptoms of a possible pregnancy so fx :)

You'd be ok, I've delivered enough babies just to add insult to injury that I don't have one lol Xx

I agree with the latter, the mind is annoying powerful and can make you feel pg if you want it badly enough!!

At least you know what to expect when you go into labour, looking forward to watching one born every minute tomorrow, I love that show although oh doesn't realise how much I'm obsessing over ttc and babies that I may have to record it and watch when he's at work 2moro!

How does you oh feel about it all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back