I'm sooo not in the mood..

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
To go to this spanish wedding DH and I have been invited to. Mostly because the reception doesn't start until 9pm and Im usually yawning about this time and they tend to go on until everyone's too drunk to see properly. I am likely to be the only sober person left at the end of it. :oops:

I'm also worried that I might pee myself (not unusual) if i dont get to a loo in time. With 200 guests queueing up for the loo I'm bound to have a small accident somewhere! I really cant do big events like this at the moment I should have declined gracefully. Oh well too late now.. boo hoo.. :cry:

aww hun, im so sorry ur not looking forward to it, maybe it wont be that bad? i know how you feel about being the only sober one, had a party like that that i was dreading a week ago but i had a really good time in the end, took a while to settle into it tho, bit out of the loop when it comes to partying lol

i know that they're not very nice to be wearing but have you thought of maybe wearing some tena panty liners? might make you feel a bit more secure :hug:

Hey Carla..

I'm sure no-one would expect you to stay til the end. Why not just show your face at the reception for an hour and then make your excuses and leave? I think that's what I would do! :cheer:

Thanks girls. I'll have to play it by ear. Now that I've just gotten all dressed up I feel a bit better about it.. always the way eh? :dance: Shame I can't get sloshed with the rest of them though, but I guess I can always sip apple juice and pretend :D

Oh no... Spanish weddings... Lots of food lots of alcohol.. .and finishing at STUPID hour in the morning.!!!... Remember to sing... Qué se besen!!! Lots and lots.. We had loads of food at our wedding... we kinda had a Spanish wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back