Anyone else feeling tired again?

Amanda

Reaction score
Not just tired, actually exhausted like in the first trimester.

For weeks now I've not been able to sleep, and have been up with the birds at about 5am, but the past couple of days, I'm in bed for 9pm, 3-4 loo breaks in the night then straight back to sleep, then not up until 9am! This morning was 9.30!! I've had a shower, dried my hair, had some brekkie, now I'm sat here yawning and could easily go back to bed!

Is it just me?

No hun

i feel the same way iam also getting morning sickness aswell!!

hope ur feeling better soon :hug:

Yes, it is strange how you seem to 'regress' in these last few weeks. The tiredness I can handle (I don't have much else to do at the moment so can sleep!) But I hate the nausea and the mood swings.

Feel really overwhelmed and weepy like I did the begining. then, I put it down to the surprise and life-adjustment, and I suppose it's the same now, getting ready for things to change.

Get your head down whenever you can Tankett :sleep: , God knows you won't get a chance in a few weeks!

:hug: s to all the mums to be who are suffering xxx

got i feel wiped out today. I want to sleep and can't coz i have three vile kids to take care of and a hubbys whos at work doing over time.
But oh how i could sleep.

Hello there ladies, :wave:

I've been feeling really tired just like I did a few months ago and could quite easily have a two hour nap around 3pm - infact yesterday I fell asleep for 4 hours in the afternoon and that's not like me at all. I've also started with the sickness and weepyness again...I feel like an emotional wreck....I thought you were supposed to start feeling great and "blooming".....well I feel like crap. When I was pregnant with Haylea I had loads of energy in the last three months and felt great....what's going on??????? Can handle the tiredness but the sickness and weepyness is driving me mad.....I'm crying at the slightest silly things....don't like that at all.... :cry: These pregnancy hormones have got alot to answer for..... :?
My back and leg are still giving me loads of grief and restricting alot that I can do and that keeps making me cry....god what a saddo I am....
Anyway ladies, thank you for letting me get that off my chest.....big massive :hug: :hug: to all the other ladies who feel the same.
Love and hugs to you all
Claire
xxxx

are u maybe anemic? i think i remember readin 1 of ur posts sayin u were but i really cant remember damn preggy brain!! i need 2 go up 2 the hosp 4 iron injections cos my tablets did nothin!! i nap twice during the day with chloe and im still nackered!!!

well i got a letter in the post yesterday sayin g that the bloods the midiwfe took on tuesday came back and i need medication. I don't know whether its anaemia or the fact i had blod and protein in my urine yet though. I bet its both :rotfl:

I just feel tired all the time too. I either sleep well at night or not at all. Myiron is back up and I still feel tired. I really believe that inactivity breeds more tiredness and sometimes if I am really tired I try and fight it and go out a walk but some times I just end up really knackered.

Cant win, never mind, not long left.

Budge, you are at the classic time to get hit with anemia.

I've been sleeping from about midnight until 8 am (when I get up with my husband) then i've gone back to bed at 10 am and slept until 4 or 5 pm :shock:

get your iron levels tested - maybe they're low.

i'm feeling absolutely worn out lately too... slept yesterday on off from 4pm till 7.30pm this morning... what a waste of a day! went food shopping today and needed a nap afterwards... feel like a pensioner.

x

Yep I'm feeling utterly crap. Morning sickness is back with a vengence, heartburn to die for and SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired although thats due to hyper active junior not allowing me much sleep. Also very weepy and shouting at hubby a LOT.

you sound like me at the moment miracle babe.
yesterdayi was havinf waves on nausea and dizziness. :(

budge said:
you sound like me at the moment miracle babe.
yesterdayi was havinf waves on nausea and dizziness. :(

Thought you were always a bit dizzy hun :wink:

4.gif

LOL We must stand together. Have decided to approach the situation with hubby in a dignified and appropriate manner :wink:

B00008WFFJ.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back