I'm sooo Bored...

Squiglet

Reaction score
...of being pregnant...

I've got 24 days to go until I'm in double figures.. and I'm just soo bored... I want my baby so I have something to do (NOTE: Please do not requote this post when the baby is here and I am complaining that I have too much to do :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'm a gemini, I have no perseverance.)

My pregnancy is taking AAAAGGGGEEEESSSSS.... I already feel like I've been pregnant forever, whats those last few weeks going to be like :shock: :shock: :shock: ???

godf squig!! i feel total oposite to you! its going to quick!!!

I know... That's why I am so bored.... everyone keeps saying...My, hasn't time gone quick?... and for me it's been AAAAGGGEEEESSS and AAAGGGEEESSS:.. *sigh :roll: I'm so impatient.

I'm glad you feel the same!! i can't believe its taking so long!! i know 9months is how long it is but everyone forgets there are 4.5weeks per month not 4 :( so i'm only just 5 months at 22weeks when i'd be hoping to be near 6months!!!

some days go past and i think nothing of it and others i suddenly get flashes of what its gonna be like with 4 kids, especially getting ready for school :shock: i wonder what the hell i'm in for :rotfl:

Me too. You know how bored I am, and to make things worse we have to stay at my parents while they are away with Jonah for the weekend. They live on a hill 7 miles away from civilisation...we just spent 30mins in the car to get a newspaper :roll:

Hurry up baby, seems like we've been in tri2 forever!

Well I have to admit, I am quite an impatient nature and only on Week 11...popped into Peacocks yesterday and saw some lovely baby outfits...then thought, wait!!! I haven't even had my 3 month scan yet (Mon week).

It does seem as if it's going to take forever, then this morning I read that Charlotte Church is due this month and it feels as though her pregnancy has flown by!

some days it feels like its draggin, and i wish i was like 34 weeks or some thing

but they i think i have alanas b.day end of this month, OH birthday next month, then xmas to save and shop for, then my b.day and then baby will be here and i think F*CK im sooooooo not ready :shock:

we want to decorate whole house before baby is here and i cant decide on any colours, i m advertising for staff to cover my work while im off for maternity leave and cant find any one so im worrying about that too.

but i know once baby is born i will be wishing i was pregnant again, as i really missed my bump after alana was born

I was saying that today!! I want my baby to play with!!! it seems like forevvvvvver!!! the only plus side at the moment is that i can leave the house and go where ever i want only only have to take my debit card, keys and phone!

LOL... Mum already... I now have all my handbag crap and an 8 year olds too... plus Teddy, plus moomin, plus micky... and a book to read, and a book to draw in...and well... 8 year olds carry a lot more crap than you can believe.

You wait Squiglet - boys like things like marbles and top trump cards, both of which are a pain in the wotsit when you drop them all over the supermarket floor!!!!!!

Yep boys are real horrors. When my teen was smaller I had to endure the occasional power ranger going round and round my washing machine. And what about those darn Ninja Turtles? God help me if I didn't remember the names of each one, plus I couldn't ever decline a rough and tumble turtle fight in full costume on the bed, for the look of pure disappointment on his little face.

But oh, how times have moved on, I haven't heard of these characters now for years!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back