in the worst mood.

sarafet

Reaction score
i don't think i've been in a mood this bad for years :(

i'm in work and just want to go home :cry:

the managers haven't approved my timecard this week yet, it has to be done by 12, i submitted it yesterday morning and it still isn't done. i've emailed them and they keep saying - oh i asked so and so to do it. will someone please just DO IT! this has happened 3 times already and i had to go without wages for those weeks.

i've sent emails to the main manager now, she hasn't replied yet.

i'm also having the thickest people on the world phone :cry: and the worst, hardest calls through :cry: i just want to go home. to make it worse, the girl who sat beside me has been moved, so no one is sitting next to me, i feel isolated :cry: everytime i need to ask a question (which is a lot today because of these hard calls) i need to walk across the call centre to ask someone.

to make it EVEN worse, i have heartburn which just came up into my throat and burned me :cry:

this just keeps getting worse :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww hun, sorry you're having such a rough day :(

Have some more :hug: :hug:

Xx[/list]

things are a bit better now. i've had 2 cans of irn bru and feel a bit more settled :rotfl:

my back hurts so much from sitting in this chair all day though, can't wait to get home and lie in bed :)

thanks for the cuddles ladies xxxxxxxxx

Awww-hope you're home now hun having a good rest!
I've had enough of work too-I just can't be bothered to do anything anymore and I've got 9 more weeks left until maternity leave!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back