Just A Little Angry

Flossy82

Reaction score
Well i cant believe this has happened as some might know me and the o/h live with the inlaws and through my o/h's boss's dad lets out houses etc in the town where we live anyway we had been told a few months back by this bloke that he had a townhouse coming up and it was ours on first refusal (this was way back in may we were told this) anyhow since then my o/h has changed jobs due to better pay etc and we had been enquiring as to whats happening with the house etc so it turns out the other day the fil got a phone call from this bloke to say that he was having problems with the people in the house and also staffing problems between the 2 places this man and the o/h's boss owns and it was now unlikely that it would be even ours at the end of the day. (this is blatently aimed towards the o/h who has recently handed in his notice with them). It now turns out when the o/h told me today he was talking with the manager where he works to be told by her that the house we had been offered was given to one of the waitresse's where he works who has only been with them for 4 months. I just cant believe this he works all the hours for them 63hours a week with only 1 day off no time off sick in the last 2 yrs and this is how he gets repayed by his boss doing this. To say im not happy is an understatement im fuming not a happy bunny at all :evil: :evil: :evil: Am i just overeacting here in being as angry or not?.

Not at all Flossy, that's just sheer pettyness from your OH's boss, simple as that.

Are there no other ways of you getting a house of your own quickly?

:hug:

Yes there is but because of the area we live inthe rental prices are sky high and now all the best one's that were within our means have gone.

awww hun thats really unfair id have been forced into saying summit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back