Im Single!!

KellyHook

Reaction score
Well I'm sure some of you will remember about 2months ago I posted about my OH saying that he didn't know how he felt about me! Well he stayed away for 4nights and then decided to go back for the 1st 2 weeks everything was great but then it seemed that every friday he had something to do, so was never really around! It then went from bad to worse where he would say that he still wasn't sure how he felt about me, but funnily enough who only evr brought it up on a thurs/fri so he would leave for the weekend! So after 3 weeks of this happening I decided enough was enough and I packed his bags, I've put in my claim for housing benefit etc, and told him to leave!! So he has left today.. Its a bit hard considering its we would of been together 5yrs tomorrow and we should of been getting married tomorrow aswell (until we put it on hold) so just thought I would update you all with my current situation again! What is it with some men! Argh!!

oh kelly Im so sorry and it will be hard but at least you realised enough was enough. I had that happen to me at Xmas 2 years ago and tried to split with my OH at the time twice but he wasnt having any of it. Finally I put my foot right down and we split. I felt better but sad for a while and then I met Pete and am where I am today and couldnt be happier x
xx

awww hun, im sure you've done the right thing, u need 2 know where u stand. Well done for being strong and look after yourself Brooke and the little fella now. x

I'm sorry to read this. On the up side at least you have taken control of the situation and can now take the time to decide what you want/need to do next. I hope it all works out for you x

Oh Kelly, I'm so sorry to read this :hugs:

Like the girls said you have taken control & done the best thing for you & your family, no one should make you wait around for anything esp deciding whether they want to be with you or not

I hope your ok & we are all here for you

xxxx

oh my god i am so sorry to hear about your situation :( i'm glad you sent him pqcking although im sure it was a very hard thing to do. Hugs to you and baby and take care of yourself xx will check back in here

Awww sorry to hear this honey...you can't say you didn't try and it does sound like he was taking the p*ss a bit! Do you suspect he was getting up to anything at weekends or just wanted to live the single life with his mates?? Hope you're ok!! xx

Awww sorry to hear this honey...you can't say you didn't try and it does sound like he was taking the p*ss a bit! Do you suspect he was getting up to anything at weekends or just wanted to live the single life with his mates?? Hope you're ok!! xx

No I don't think he is up to anything, just think he wants to live the single life, all his friends are single and I think he just wants to be able to go out with them, he made it known that he loves all of us including baby but its just not working with us being under the same roof! So I'm Letting him get on with it.. Hopefully one day he will realise that its all good fun going out drinking, but its even better to have us!! But untill that day (if it happens) then I'm going to get on with my life with no one being able to upset me or let me down!! X

:hug: I'm so sorry. He will realise one day that he's thrown so much away for nothing :( Sounds like you've definitely made the right choice though - he can't keep you waiting until he sorts himself out :hug: x

aww sorry to hear you are going through this hun - it must be so tough! But I'm sure you made the right decision! You must be a very strong person to be able to do this!!! I truly respect such people.

well done!

xx

Sorry to hear about your situation - didn't want to just read and run.

The most important thing for you and your children is stability and not having a mum who's worried, upset or stressed, wondering where her partner is, or how he's feeling, or whether things are ok or not. It sounds harsh but you don't need someone like that in your life. If he can't / won't support you now, he never will.

Onwards and upwards!!

oh sweetheart :hug: I am so sorry to hear that this has happened, you have done the right thing, no one deserves to be treated like that :hug: xx

:( Very sad to see the post.
Men can be so immature and complete idiots sometimes. But I know one day he will realise what he is missing and will probably try crawling back. Both me and my OH don't drink so going out with mates to get hammered isn't exactly appealing to either of us. I've done all of that anyway, I might be only 20 next month but boy have I had a life already!

I really wish you the best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy, I know your baby will be very much loved.
Take care of yourself and don't dwell on the present, Tables will turn I'm sure of it.
xxx

So sorry hun, hope you're OK. Glad you have taken control, put your foot down and said enough is enough - some women may have put up with it for the sake of the baby but I say well done to you for telling him where to go x

Well done to you for being so strong and telling him where to go! Very hard thing to do. He will realise what he has lost!! Sorry hun :hugs: xxx

So sorry hun, sending lots of hugs your way :hugs::hugs:

He will get fed up of the single life and drinking before long and realise how stupid he is and what he has lost!! Welldone for being so strong.

Hope you, Brooke and baby are ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back