Vivid Dreams :-(

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Hating my dreams sometimes these days.

Last night was worst. It wasn't scary just seemed so real and I did't like it one bit.

DH and I were in bed and he woke me up asking if I would like to go home!!! I turned to him and said this is my home. He said no I mean back to your parents. I asked what he was talking about. His reply was along the lines of in the last 6 months of marriage he had decided he wants to do more with his life. He had decided he was too young for marriage and children. At that I got out of bed, packed HIS bag and said if that was how he felt he could go

I then woke up, turned round and DH was sleeping soundly beside me. When he left for work he kissed me, as always, and told me he loved me. Even then that stupid dream came back to me. :wall2::wall2:

What dreams is everyone else having???

Awww :hug: I remember dreaming late in in tri3 that o/h was out at night cheating on me. Obvs he was laying next to me in bed but I was still furious with him IRL lol. :hug: it's unnerving isn't it :( xx

Thats how I knew I should poas...the dreams iv been having have been terribly vivid.....dreams of ohs past ctching up woth him/us, sil havong a baby boy and us having a baby girl, most arw about.oh leaving us

Horrible dreams x

Pregnancy dreams are weird!!! I blame the hormoans... I fell out with my boyfriend cause what happened in a dream, I was in such a huff in the morning!!!xx

Awww hon that's so upsetting. I have had vivid dreams but I'd rather not say as they were any pregnant womans worse case scenario. I think it doesn't help when I have read what other poor women have gone through so it makes it very real.

I much prefer the vivid dreams of holding my baby, I never see the face but I know there is a lot of black hair. Hopefully you will get some positive ones.

xxxx

I never realised that vivid dreams would be part of pregnancy. It's amazing how real they are! I've had a dream about OH not wanting to be with me anymore, I hated that one. But more so than that I've had quite a few dreams with my Mum in them (she passed away over a year ago) some have been us arguing and not very nice and others have been about me telling her I'm pregnant. So bizarre!! The hormones are sent to try us! xx

Dreams are certainly weird during pregnancy, I think the oh's leaving us dream comes from our own anxieties of being left with a baby or not feeling as loved. I know I for one wonder if my DH is happy with being with me lately, especially with low sexual contact between us and my mood swings at him probably don't help! Sometimes I wonder if he will just up and leave to his parents cos I have stressed at him too much!

As for my dreams I had a very real dream last night about labour :shock: it was a relatively quick labour too, cos I remember not having time to text my bump buddy to update everyone on here :) I told her I was having pains but didn't know what to think about them, then an hour later at 2:36 (not sure if am or pm) I had him. Even in the dream any pain I had was immediately forgotten when handed my baby. I also have a vivid image of the placenta being pulled out by the midwife by the cord! Which I found out recently that they do that :shock: then I woke up completely disappointed that I hadn't had an easy labour or holding my baby yet! Xxx

Awww hun *hugs*
I hate the dreams since been preggers. Most are about people trying to hurt my baby or make me loose my baby :( Horrible.

So when I go out I have my hands over my belly!

I had a terrible dream the other night that I was in a derelict house and being forced to watch a torture session.
I didn't know the person being tortured, but it was a man, and the torturers had torn the skin off of his arms and legs, and nailed him to a table - and were plucking at the nerves and tendons that were on show.
I was begging with them to stop but they wouldn't. It was horrendous :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've had very weird dreams.
I had a dream about dtd with OHs mate and woke up in tears, I was mortified! I know full well I dont like the person in that way and have never thought along those lines either! I had to wake him up to tell him, I felt so guilty! I even googled to see if it was common, apparantly it is in pregnancy!

Ya know if I was told 8 weeks ago that I would get very vivid dreams when pregnant I wouldn't of believed it.

Now I'm like :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back