Im Single!!

well done for being so strong! he will realise his mistake... they always do eventually!! xxx

Bloody hell mrs, havnt been on the forum in a week or 2,jus noticed this,absolutely sickened 4 u x what an idiot. proud ur bein so strong. Send me a msg on facebook if u need a rant x

Well we are sorting things out, weather it works or not is different story! But so far so good!

We had a big talk, I told him what I want from him and he told me what he wants from me.. I also said that he could stay over a couple nights a week as I want to see him making a effort as if we just carry on as normal it will prob just get to much! So we have gone for the slow approach.. Like I said everything its going great so far but weather that's because he can still go and do what he wants when he isn't at home, but only time will tell he knows what I want from him so if he isn't willing to do whatever it takes to keep our relationship going then he has got no one to blame but himself and that will be it, I will walk away and stay away no more chances.

But all is ok for the time being!! :) xx

Hi Hun really pleased he is making an effort, but more importantly you're strong enough to walk away

Good luck Hun xxx

So sorry hun. But you've definitely done the right thing. You're a very brave and strong women and I think most of us, despite wanting to have the balls to do that we probably would of dragged it out for months and months and in some cases years hoping that it would all just magically get better, or give him another chance and another chance........
I salute you girl! You go for it. Don't wait around for him to realise what he's missing. Look forward, stand up tall and go do your own thing. Prince Charming is just round the corner looking for you to sweep you off your feet! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, so I clearly didn't see 'Page 2' of this thread before I posted!! D'oh!!

Make sure you're doing the right thing hun and don't put up with any crap!!!!!!!!!!! Else I come biaaatch slap some sense into you :p xxxx

Good luck hun, I know it can't be easy for you but at least you are both trying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back