im scattering her ashes - update i done it today

hi all :wave:

Well as said at the front iv updated because i went and scattered her ashes at the seaside today. :cry:

Not been a nice day and wasnt there for long i cant really tell you much about today until i can get myself together and stop crying but all went ok and i know that my carrie ann is now at peace with the angels in thwe sky and one day we will be together in heaven when my time on earth is done.

Thank you for all your support and i now have a new life inside me to think about and give love to even though she will forever be in my heart always.

Sleep tight my angel mummy loves you so so much :cry: :hug: :hug:

well done hunnie, i know it must have been hard, have a hug and hope you feel better soon babes... :hug:

Just got ur text hun, been thinking of you today and hoping things went well. It was always going to be very difficult letting go but carrie is now at peace and will be watching over you & your family and im sure she will be very proud of you.

You are a very strong person tracey & I have so much respect for you. Today will be very emotional for you im sure & a good cry will do you the world of good, on the positive side try to see today as a milestone where you can now look forwards and live your life and be happy.

Carrie will always be with you, she will always look over you & be proud of you, she will never be gone & will always be in your heart hun.

Thinking of you today & always :hug: xxxxxx

thinking of you today Tracey, well donw for being so brave.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: Oh sweetie, have been thinking of you today...

It must of been a hard thing to do, but your angel is at peace now and looking down on her very brave mummy, keeping you and her new brother/sister safe and well xxxxxxxxxx

aww hunni, i said everything in my txt but i just wanted to give you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and to tell you that im thinking of you lots x x x x x

Thank you guys it means a lot to me, once im a bit clearer in my head i will tell you how it all went but for now its hard and its just taken my breath away i dont want anyone to ever feel the pain of this ever but sadly we all go through this in one way or another and none of us will ever forget our angels.

Love you all :hug: :hug:

ow hun it must of been hrd but u know where iam if you need to chat :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Am feeling your pain and well done to you for letting her move on to a better place.She will always be with you, whereever you are :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: for you.... for Carrie Ann :hug:.... :hug: for her Big sister growing with her in heaven too, they know you love them and will always carry their spirits in your heart.
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

awwwwwww tracey love that must of been the hardest thing for you to do :hug: :hug: It just proves what a strong woman you are to be able to let your precious carrie-ann go and finally be at peace :hug: :hug:

My thoughts are with you and your family hun at this most difficult time :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxx

thank you all for those lovely messages they really do mean a lot to me and in a way im happy that my baby girl is finally at peace where she belongs with other angels.

:hug:

Tracey just a few more :hug: :hug: :hug: from me to let ya know im still thinking of u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back