hard month january- can it be over please

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi all

just here to let off some stream as this is a really hard month for me as some of you may know,

to start off with i recently last week lost my nan so funeral will be soon i didnt know her much so i suppose it doesnt hurt so much but i dont know.

carrie- ann was born on the 23rd of jan last year so its her anniversary coming up,

and also chloe was due on the 16th of this month so these dates are just gonna be so so hard i just know i cant even keep myself together over the best of things iv thrown myself into work witch has gone wrong so now taking more time off how can i ever get through this i just dont know.

everyday i miss my girls so much its like someone stabbing me in my heart i think its true you can possible die of a broken heart that is the way im heading. i mean i know none of you can wipe it all away or anything it just helps to know someone reads this and i can get it out of my system i just need to be with them so much now.

darlings i love you so much and i want to wish you both happy birthday and look after each other, and one day we will be a family again i promise you both, but for now take care my darlings and watch over and look after everyone.

You girls are the best thing thats ever happened to me i really mean that and i know you dont want to see me sad i know but mummy misses you too much

So girls could i please ask that you wish my girls a happy bithday.

Thank you for reading :hug: :hug:

Happy Birthday to your darling girls and Big hugs for you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

happy birthday little chloe and carrie-ann :hug: :hug:

i sent u a pm earlier xxx

Happy birthday little angels, and :hug: for mummy x

Oh hon always here for you...

Happy birthday to your precious ones...'

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi sweetie :hug:

I've been thinking of you, it's only natural to feel this way :hug:
Happy birthday to your darling daughters xxx

oh hun
i hope both your daughters are celebrating together

happy birthday angels xxxx

take care hun im here for you if you need me :hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy Birthday little angels, play safe in heaven and watch over mummy

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I cant even begin to imagine how your feeling right now hun big hugs to you

I think it is really good that you can come on here and talk about your girls and and long may you continue to do so

I think maybe you need to stop trying to be strong for the people around you and look after yourself- if you need to breakdown then do it, no one will think wrong of you for it

Happy Birthday beautiful angels

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy birthday little ones please take care of each other and watch over ur mummy lots of hugs to u Tracey :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back