ready to tell (might be tmi)- im back update

tracey, that is exceptionally brave, whatever happens in the future take care xx

Im really sorry to hear what you had to go through! I hope things work out for you!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

tracey im here for you i understand your pain and i hope that you are back n track soon, take care hun :hug:

thank you for all your messages guys as you can tell im kinda back on the forum now, wont be around lots but now and then.

Im feeling a little better in myself i went to the seaside for a couple of days last week and it was just so lovely and peaceful. I am getting there slowly its still so so painful but im trying to look ahead as much as i can.

I went to my counselling session last week and it was so hard and so emotional but it went ok she didnt push me to talk about carrie-ann which was nice in a way i was just getting to know her really for the first session and how she thinks she can help me through this. Im going for my 2nd session on mon so im still nervous but not as bad this week though.

I hope everyone is ok and will send you all big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Tracey,

you were a real miss on the forum, I am so glad you are back! :cheer:
Your trip sounded lovely, I think it is good to go somewhere different and give yourself some space, away from pressures of real life.
I know you were terrified about the counselling, bless you, it sounds as though your counsellor is very supportive and understanding. It is great that you are going to see her again.
You are doing so well Tracey, I know you may not always feel like it, but I think you are making so many positive steps...I really hope happiness finds you.

Lots of hugs, it is sooo nice to hear from you again.
:hug: Michelle
xxxx

Hi

I only just read this hun i am so so sorry you had to go through this :hug:
Glad you had a good few days to relax.
Katrina

Hi Tracey,

I hope you are feeling better. sounds like you had a nice peacful few days away. amazing how that can help sometimes. im glad its going well with your counselling also. i just wanted to send you lots of hugs and let you know im thinking of you. :hug: x

hi tracey, glad your back and had a nice time at the seaside ,so glad the counselling is going well good luck for mondays session take care hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

too emotional tonight so just sending lots of hugs to you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: thank you xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, it's great that you've been able to come back and post a little, hope your session goes well, believe me it will really help especially as you get to just talk about what you are going through without having to worry about what anyone else is feeling big hugs :hug:

sorry guys havent had a chance to update, i didnt go to counselling on monday my silly car broke down on the way there, im meant to be going next monday but im not sure if i will go or not dont know where i should or not, oh il see but just wanted to let you know. :hug: :hug:

Hi Tracey

I havent been on for a while and just spotted your posting. I have been to three sessions of counselling and i am not "that type". I would say give it a go. I have been and i wouldnt say it was the saving of me but i do feel better lately and it has made me be at least honest with myself and some of my family.

Give it a go. Its just a chat at the end of the day.

Sarah

:wave: hi Tracey, I need to say I agree with Sarah, Give it a go......what harm can it do...who know it might even help a little :hug:
Good luck sweetie, keep us posted, Lv yvonne xx

Ho Honey,

Sorry I missed your post. It is OH's birthday today so have been out until now. I hope you're ok...shame about Monday. I think you should go again next week if you can face it. I know it is hard, but hopefully it will help you put some pieces together.

Lots of hugs sweetie
M
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94