dunno wot to think

Bellarina

Reaction score
hey girls

well after having all these crazy symptoms and nausea progressing to dry retching yest (sorry tmi), plus numerous other pregnancy related symptoms...i took the bull by the horn this morning and POAS.....to be faced with a :bfn:

Really dont know what to think now as im not 100% sure how many DPO i am, it could be 12DPO or 9DPO

I think im gonna wait until sunday to test again otherwise im gonna end up driving myself mad :(

Hope all u girls are doing well hopefully october is going to bring plenty of :bfp: from you all!

Lots of babydust to you all :dust::dust::dust:

HI, I too had was ticking all of the boxes for the week prior to my last period and like you I kept getting the result neither of us want. Our bodies can be sooooo cruel!
Fingers crossed for Sunday that you get the result you want hun x x x

Ye test on sat bellarina, it may be too early. With all the symptoms it sounding positive, fx for u hun :) :)

Thanks girls, im gonna try not to build my hopes up (difficult i know)...as i got a feeling im gonna be disappointed xx

:hugs:sorry for bfn hun.

Fx crossed for weekend, i'll be testing too then.

Sorry hon, it's gutting but until AF arrives you are still in with a chance. FX for next testing. xxx

awe fliss we'll be testing buddies :) good luck! I hope we both get the result we want!

Thanks Tara, as much as you tell urself not to build ur hopes up it never happens lol but yes im hoping the witch stays away....unless im defo not pregnant in which case il need her so i can get on with starting next cycle hee hee

xxxx

good luck for testing at the weekend hun, so hope u get a BFP :D xx

the symptoms are so positive and i still have hope for the weekend!

xx

Thanks girls i dont think il actually be able to wait until sunday so gonna test sat morning :) I went to tesco last night to try and buy some HPT's but they were sold out :(

will have to try and buy some today now.

FX big style lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back