I'm nervous

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
So by my LMP I am 5 weeks pregnant but I know the exact date of conception and that was just 3 weeks ago. I'm nervous because I did have a small amount of pink/brown/browny red discharge on the day af was due and I continue to have what feels like niggle aches in my lower back and abdomen. Cm is completely white now but I just can't relax. I've told my two best friends about the BFP but they just keep saying "well it's very early yet, try not to get your hopes up just yet"! That doesn't help! Anyone else feel like this or had people say things like that? xxx

You're not alone CG, I'm a constant nervous wreck!! Had a small bleed at 6 weeks, then early scan this week... saw strong heartbeat but our bean was looking a bit small for age, so no reassurance there!
I was chatting to a good friend who's little one is now aged one, and she says the worrying never stops. So I guess we need to try and get used to it :)
Xx

That's true bead, I think I'll be a little more relaxed once I've seen it but I'll have a couple of weeks to wait for that, our bleeding in early pregnancy said I can have an early scan at any time on a walk in basis which is great but I know that it's far to early yet and that would just cause more concern. Glad your little one is doing well xxxx

At 7 weeks you should be able to see heartbeat - just 2 more weeks for you to wait, I know how slowly it goes!
I've got to go back on Thursday for another scan... just praying he's grown more by then. Gah, nervous wreck... think I might have to go do some chores to stop thinking about it for a bit!! :) Xx

Good idea, I'll have to occupy myself, wish I was into cross stitch or something lol xxx

hi CG just thought i'd try to help you settel your nervos a little bit, if the bleeding/brown/brownish red was only small and lasted no more than a day it could well have been from the embryo implaniting, not all women experiance this but it is the most likely cause!!!

hope that makes you feel a bit better

spice x

Thanks hun, I think my common sense has left the building xxxxx

I'm going through exactly the same thing hun. Had blood/brown mucus on Wednesday (AF was due on Monday). Not had anything since. Doc said just to take it easy for a few days and not to worry. She said she wasn't concerned yet, as I didn't have bad cramps etc which helped to put my mind at rest.

Was recommended the EPU if it happens again or if I'm concerned but that its too early atm. (I must be on the same timeframe as you) Would be great to go for a scan in a couple of weeks just to put my mind at rest.

I am also having niggles low down (nothing major and not all the time and not as bad as AF) but figure there is so much going on in my body atm, so trying to be rational (which is easier said than done!). Also noticed some back pain today which I've not had before.

The thing is I think we will worry if we have symptoms and also worry if we don't. It's going to be a long 9 months :lol: but worth it in the end

Thanks sassy. That is so like what happened to me, my dates are almost identical to yours :)
I'll try not to worry if you don't ;) xxxx

ur dates work out sweetie, the doctor counts ur weeks from ur last period not from wen u ovulated, and people tend to ovulate around 2wk after 1st day of period, so yes the baby will only hav been in ur tum the 3 wk but ud b classed as 5wk pregnant

and i get niggles around the time i would b due too, hope this helps

When is the earliest you can see something on an internal scan? xxx

little bit 2 wait but like some of the others hav said ur 'bleed' has a high chance of being implantation bleeding. either was i'll cross my fingers,eyes, the lot 4 ya lol

We have all been there hun nervous and everything...just think positive, try not to worry too much and hopefully time will fly by xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back