I'm in early labour

stumpyjoe

Reaction score
At 2am I decided to ring the hospital as the hubby was home from work and I was ready to go in if I needed to. My contractions are every 8 minutes at the moment and are bareable - just. They told me' to have a bath and have something to eat but I've just had a shower and decided to come to bed instead as I'm shattered and so is hubby. I hope he at least gets a couple of hours. I'll try and keep you up dated.

How exciting! You're being very sensible going to bed. Get as much rest as possible. Good luck! Xxx

Good luck hun, hope you get some sleep before it all kicks off big time! X

I only stayed in bed 20 minutes as I had two contractions and they seemed to hurt more and I thought I may as well let the hubby get some sleep. So now I'm on the sofa or walking around. My contractions are all over the place and getting really painful. I wish I could sleep I'm getting really tired - I'm glad I napped today.

Well like you say, at least you napped earlier! Hope the contractions have regulated for you now... Won't be long :yay: x

aah exciting news! wow that sweep really did work eh! i'm wondering ifyou've gone off to the hosp now..good luck and can't wait to hear more about it!!!

Ohhh exciting :) love a good labour watch!! Who's her text buddy? Hope we hear from her soon.

Morning ladies. I'm still at home and having contractions on average every 6/7 minutes now - god she's taking her time! I managed to get a little bit of sleep and I've just had a little bit to eat. So we are still sitting it out at home.

sounds like youre dealing with it brilliantly, good luck hope she comes soon! :) x

sounds like your doing a good job, so exciting that your little one wll be here soon

Yay, she's on her way at last!! I agree, sounds like you are doing really well. All the best! xxx

oh she has been quite wonder whats happening lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back