My labour thread

flexilexi394

Reaction score
At long bloody last I'm contracting every 2-3 minutes and they are difficult to deal with, and I've been in this state since about 2 hours ago,so about 7 am. Started contracting every 4 minutes at 6 am

I've been sick twice, and tmi had 2 bowel clearouts. And I'm not getting out this bath lol. I've been for 2 mini walks round the house and they have really helped things along.

So I'll stick it out as long as I can here at home, but I reckon I'll have to go in soon guys. FINALLY! I hope that these are doing something lol they are coming quite regularly and close together! Bring it on I say!

I think I'm coping well with them, it's hard hard work but I'm doing it. They last a minute at the mo, so I prob should ring in lol x

i think you should go in if they are that close and if your having to work to concentrate on 1

p.s if you in the bath now shout the oh to help you get out as they might be more intense when you get out as the water helps with pain good luck hun xx

Do you reckon? I just really don't want to get sent home I'm bloody determined lol x

How exciting good luck Hun! hope you have your little girl by tonight! x

2-3 mins sounds real close together to me, especially if they're regular. as midnight says, they will be more intense when you get out the bath so make sure ur not alone!

Excited much?? Lol

Xxx

At long bloody last I'm contracting every 2-3 minutes and they are difficult to deal with, and I've been in this state since about 2 hours ago,so about 7 am. Started contracting every 4 minutes at 6 am

I've been sick twice, and tmi had 2 bowel clearouts. And I'm not getting out this bath lol. I've been for 2 mini walks round the house and they have really helped things along.

So I'll stick it out as long as I can here at home, but I reckon I'll have to go in soon guys. FINALLY! I hope that these are doing something lol they are coming quite regularly and close together! Bring it on I say!

I think I'm coping well with them, it's hard hard work but I'm doing it. They last a minute at the mo, so I prob should ring in lol x

WOOHOO! At long last hun! :dance:

All the very best, we'll all be thinking of you :hugs:

yes contracting every 2-3 mins is very close if your struggling through 1 try leaning on something and rock your bum side to side for some reason this helps to ease pain

if you cant really talk through 1 then its the real deal too

:yay: I'm sooo excited!! Baby today!!! :D

Yayyyyy , Lexi will be updating me , so when I hear next I will start a new labour thread so I can update the title for you all and keep you posted.

good luck Lex, know you can do it X JJ

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Good luck Lexi.

I'm guessing she will come at 7:34 tonight :)

Yay!! Glad she's finally getting a wriggle on!! Good luck! Xxx

Oooh good luck lexi! maybe get to hospital or you may be having a home birth lol

Good luck! I'd ring the labour ward and seeing about getting your bum down there!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back