I'm hooked on this forum!

Chazabell

Reaction score
Aw girls i love this forum, makes me giggle and feel normal that im not the only person who worries about the odd little bit of wind being a baby etc, or feeling for our cervix and checking our wipes on the loo when AF due, and being hooked on peeing on a stick......you all make me feel normal ha ha! :lol:

But could you imagine all of us in a room together? People would think were bonkers! :bum:

Here's to lots of :bfp: 's this month after lots of :bd: xxx

:bunny: <------- this make me giggle!

I completely agree - loving all your emoticons etc - I've only learnt a few including :dust: xx

I had never tried a forum till this one- and bingo, what took me so long!

From one addict to another - good post Hun

My favorites are :sleepy::night: but never had the chance to use them, so thanks !

I'm the same hun, and when you get your BFP and your a ranting hormonal woman, theyl do the same :lol: The smilies are brill too! I have too many favourites xx

I completely agree its nice being yourself, knowing youre bonkers but that being ok anyway and accepted coz theres someone else out there who has done, felt, said it also. I proper lol when I read some of the threads on here xxx

I love this thread its true i feel more normal but i do admit i was worried about joining because of my age but everyone is lovely! i think a few of my friends would be horrified if i was talking about some of the stuff on here! lol x

Me loves it, my fella think i have issues "you check that thing every bloody day, its like another lover" ha ha xx

another addict over here, and i really value the advice and can confide in people which is awesome!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back