AF post Mirena removal

Pixie32

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm new to the forum, but hoping someone can help or at least make me feel a little better! I had my Mirena taken out almost 5 weeks ago (5 weeks on Tues), and not a sign of any AF of any description. Is this normal? I don't want to go back to the doc for him to say its normal, just be patient!!

Any help much appreciated

not sure hun but didn't want to just read and leave, maybe the other ladies can answer for you.

welcome to the forum and good luck xxxx

Hello and welcome, really sorry I don't know but I am sure someone on here would have some advice!

If you are at all worried you should check with the doctor I mean they are meant to be the experts!

Lots of baby dust to you and hope af arrives soon

xx

hey welcome to the forum! iv been waiting for af since i had mirena removed on the 24 october last year! i really hope your not waiting as long xxx

Thanks Carr87,

That's ages! Are you waiting for AF before ttc or just leaving it to mother nature so to speak?? I can't decide what's best :(

Hope you get some good news soon x

Last edited:
Hey hun. I had mine removed in the June and had a period about 6 weeks later.

Re the thanks; there's a thanks button at the bottom right of the post you want to thank xxx

Thanks lov,

I'm starting to realise I just have to be patient I guess but it's so frustrating!! xx

Can't believe I missed the thanks button, the joys of only using the Internet on my phone :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back