Upset with Hubby :(

toni64539

Reaction score
Hi girls. Just need a moan. Hubby and I are in our 1st month of trying for our first baby. I joked when we decided to start trying saying 'you up for the task sailor, everyday?' and he said deffinately (like they do) then realisticly we decided to go for every other day from cycle day 8 (18th march, only 2 weeks ago) things going ok but always me initiating things this week were going to bd on Wednesday but said he was too tired, fair enough, didn't push it. But yesterday he said the same, too tried! And in the two weeks we've more gone for every other, other day, so it's not the 1st time it's happened. I'm worried were missing out on vital windows. I told him this and he got really funny with me, Im sick if always initiating it and him being tired only two weeks in, what chance have we got if he's flagging already. I know he wants this so much, his biological clock is ticking ha ha, he's 16 years older than me. But how can I make him see the obvious that if he wants a baby, you have to have lots of sex! Duurrr! HELP

you have to be BDING all the time lol. I think you should both relax and let nature take its course because it will happen when its ready to happen, I think more you think about it the less it will happen ive kept my mind busy when i must of conecieved this time round. I think all the excitement of wanting a baby so much has put a strain on it make its took the enjoyment out ur hubbys sexual stuff lol.
Stop trying so hard hun it will happen an i thought this when i got pregnant the first time with my hubby that cos he was getting on bit for his age but you know what age is just a number so that shouldnt put you off.
I tried so much for my first baby an i miscarried the second time 2 months later i concieved again but we wasnt tryin that time round i thought more about money troubles in our marriage than thinkin bout getting pregnant not realsing i was actually got pregnant at the time until about week later. I didnt want to wish to be pregnant again incase the same thing happened to me again.
Enjoy your making out sessions with ur other half an just wait for signs of pregnancy. Relax :D.
Me and hubby had like 3 times second time around an that was it for while an must of got preg on last bit of sperm lol. Only takes one remember :p xx

Last edited:
It's so frustrating isn't it? Mine was like that last month and that eventually told me he felt under pressure, we only managed a couple of times around OV as he said he wasn't well. So this month my lips have been sealed, not really mentioned it and it's made a big difference, every second night from CD8 back to his usual self thankfully :lol: Maybe try that next month and see how you go. Good luck!

I think personally that some of it is worry/nerves about having a baby - might be worth a chat about it? :hug:

Aye, your probably all right. I need to stop over thinking it, don't know how though, hard not to think about it when it's what I want so much, I need a hobby ha ha. Will see how he is tonight, might test the water for a little chat and just take a back seat, see if he initiates things. Thanks girls, it's just all encompassing isn't it. Damn these maternal feelings, if only we could switch them off

bless ya just try not to say anything and see if it makes a difference i bet it is really difficult but it might help improve things, just see how it goes hun xx

Hey Toni I had this problem last month with DH....and like the girls have advised you and advised me to relax and try not to make to much of a big deal about them having to perform on demand and who knows.....good luck tho and I know its easier said than done but try and relax and find out if hes nervous as Rosies Mum said.....our big strapping men are littl pussy cats inside and get stage fright too! Lol xxx

Thank you. I will do that and let you all know how things pan out. He probably feels immasculated or something

Its frustrating for us but its bound to be hard on the guys having to perform like a sperm donor on tap lol If they are used to getting it alot then its easy for them but if not, they have to get it often before hand to need it mroe often, supply and demand I guess!

I honestly don't think bd alot is necessary, if anything it maybe makes it all seem very clinical which is bound to hinder things rather than just making love but bearing in mind your ov dates lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back