Baby forum for expectant fathers

KatysMummy

Reaction score
Hi,

Myself and my partner registered for this forum yesterday, and have had no replies to our questions. This may be because no one knows the answers, but I can't help but feel its due to there being a mans name involved. I want to be involved every step of the way, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a forum for expectant fathers as I do not feel very welcome on here.

Thanks,

Gary.

Hi Gary,

Welcome to the forums :)

It's generally a little quieter on here at weekends than it is during the week, and so as your posts were only made late on Friday night, I am sure you will receive replies soon. In fact, I'm off to answer one of your questions after this one! (though I only have an answer for one half of it, hopefully somebody will know the rest!)

This forum welcomes both men and women who have an interest in pregnancy - everybody is very welcome, male and female. As long as all members are respectful of the sensitive nature of the topics being discussed in here then, as far as I am concerned, the gender of any particular member is not an issue.

I do hope this helps put your mind at rest, and please do not hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Laura B

Hello and welcome Emma and Gary. I am sorry to hear that you haven't felt welcome. Like LauraB said there always seems to be a lull in posting during the weekend. I guess people are busy spending time with their families. I hope that you both decide to stay around. There is another man registered on here (first.time.daddy)....and a male midwife as well. I have read some of your posts, but I don't have any answers..so therefore I haven't replied. I look forward to seeing your future posts. Good luck TTC.

BABY DUST STORM!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back